Ios 5 beta q&a

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
anyway to change notification tones yet?

i have the beta installed as well, was hoping they would let us. i cant figure it out. did you?

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
How do the text tones work? Can a ringtone file be used as a text? By far this has always been a black eye for me. With all the iphones now it's quite annoying to all have the same ringtones. This is one of a few reason I JB.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The current beta offers you a page of text tones, a button to purchase new text tones (which takes you to iTunes), and a button that says Library. The Library button currently doesn't work, but it suggests that you will be able to use ringtones you already have in your library - eventually.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
You swipe down from the top of the screen and you get a window with all your notifications so yes theex a completely new way thats one of the biggest things im suprised you dont know

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You swipe down from the top of the screen and you get a window with all your notifications so yes theex a completely new way thats one of the biggest things im suprised you dont know

Where did someone ask about that? Did I miss it? Who are you replying to?

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My guess is selective reading...probably didn't see the word tones in the second post and assumed the person was asking if there was a way to change notifications.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2