- 06-12-2011, 09:16 AM #126
- 06-12-2011, 09:20 AM #127
- 06-12-2011, 01:49 PM #128
- 06-12-2011, 02:49 PM #129iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Also, the widgets refresh after you've pulled the shade down. They don't refresh in the background.
Both of these may change, however.
- 06-12-2011, 06:24 PM #130
- 06-12-2011, 06:27 PM #131
- 06-12-2011, 08:47 PM #132
- 06-12-2011, 09:01 PM #133
- 06-13-2011, 11:54 AM #134
Just installed iOS5.
Didnt register UDID.
Jailbroke it, its working!!!
Notification centre, multitasking, imessages is awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
And everyone who is complaining about battery life NOT TRUE :P
Lol i dont have any issues with battery liefe
- 06-13-2011, 01:50 PM #135iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
the weirdest thing happened today when i woke up, my contacts disappeared lol. My work contacts and iCloud contacts seemed to have vanished and then 5 minutes later they reappeared but it seems that my contact card (i have a contact card for myself) is gone. i think it could have something to do with setting the 'My Info' setting to a contact. Also the battery drained really fast today and hardly even used the phone today. I think it is due to iCloud, i'm guessing Apple are doing something on the server side...
- 06-13-2011, 01:56 PM #136
- 06-13-2011, 02:09 PM #137
- 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM #138iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Does the battery life holds for a long time? And mainly, is everything still working properly with you guys?
Please help me asap.