who's willing to give up their JB for iOS 5?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm doing as soon as it comes out. i figured what the hell, i'm adventurous

it will be interesting to see how long a jailbreak will be available for it, if at all..?

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I want to but seeing the problem they are having jailbreak the iPad 2 I am not sure. I like my jailbreak right now I am still on 4.2. I would definitely wait to see if there is a jailbreak for iOS 5.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Unless they have a new notification system or any of my other requirements I'll pass until there is a JB for it.

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'll wait to see if a JB is available for it. It will have to be a HECK of an OS upgrade for me to install day 1.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Too much time and money invested into the jailbreak arena to go stock unless they address everything that I currently use my JB for and I just don't see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Probably won't be out until August anyway since there are no beta's yet, and if it doesn't have a complete overhaul I don't see any sense of losing the JB for it.

azntonyking

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Unless the iOS5 has everything a jailbreak has to offer, not really converting anytime soon. The freedom of a jailbroken iphone is too...ridiculous

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'll wait until they officially preview iOS 5 and see what it has. Since I only jailbreak for BiteSMS, that's compelling.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait until they officially preview iOS 5 and see what it has. Since I only jailbreak for BiteSMS, that's compelling.

If I had not become so spoiled with my themes and lock screen customization I'd be right there with you. Quick compose and notifications are the most glaring advancements needed in a stock environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I only JB for the notifications... everything else is just a bonus. If Apple fixes the notification system, I'll go stock in a heartbeat.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably wait til it's able to be jailbroken. Unless the previews of it look worth it to me. I like bitesms and sone other stuff. Mostly use bitesms for notification tunes and quick reply.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
that is it??? Alli, i thought you were Team Jailbreak.. now i think you may be frontin' :D

Hahahaha!!!! After the last update I was too lazy to reinstall LockInfo. I miss it less and less. Those were really the only things I jailbroke for - my needs are simple. Remember - I come from a Palm background. :p

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i'm doing as soon as it comes out. i figured what the hell, i'm adventurous

it will be interesting to see how long a jailbreak will be available for it, if at all..?

Still living pure, so why not. Reports on what iOS5 includes seem to address some/many of the issues solved by jailbreaking... so I will definitely give it a go... and can always JB when it becomes available for iOS5 if I need it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73