Photos to Cloud - how to?

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I would like to find a way to automatically sync photos between my iPhone, iPad and my laptop. Unfortunately my laptop is an XP so using iCloud and Photostream won't work. Something like Everpix would be ideal but it doesn't support Windows.

I take a lot of pictures with a camera as well as my iPhone. I'd like to be able to store all photos on my laptop and be able to view these on all three devices without having to wire them together ala iTunes.

Any suggestions?

kiwiruss

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Google Picasa

I use Google Picasa and the MyPics app.

Downside is its a manual process.

Upside is that I can see my pics on any platform in a web browser or compatible apps. I also dont kill my data cap as I can manually choose which photos to upload.

If you do an automatic solution you will waste lots of data uploading all those mistake pictures we snap from time to time.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Try Pogoplug. The app will automagically sync your camera roll photos, and they give you some cloud space free, which is then accessible from the Windows desktop app.

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Try Pogoplug. The app will automagically sync your camera roll photos, and they give you some cloud space free, which is then accessible from the Windows desktop app.

Perfect. I didn't realize that they had come out with an iOS app. I've got a Pogoplug appliance with a 2T drive and an account already set up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner