iOS 10 was a huge step forward for the platform. From the improvements to interaction with messaging upgrades to the improved widgets and quick replies. Honestly, I can't think of anything MAJOR to improve the platform but...
I know some of you guys/gals are very imaginative so let's hear your tweaks to iOS 11...
- 10-18-2016, 02:58 PM #2
- 10-18-2016, 04:30 PM #3
Re: What next?
I'd like to have the option to rename images/photos in the camera roll and it stick.
Also the option to have nested folders on the home screen.
Do away with the screen darkening on both the home screen and lock screen. At least make it optional.
- 10-18-2016, 04:40 PM #4
- 10-18-2016, 05:16 PM #5
1) ability to choose default apps for mail, music, browser, etc. 2) dark mode. 3) 3D Touch access from app icons to individual app settings (instead of having to scroll through settings to find everything). 4) Customizable control center.
- 10-18-2016, 05:34 PM #7
- 10-18-2016, 05:44 PM #8
- By KillerQ in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: Yesterday, 12:04 PM
- By mumfoau in forum iPhone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2016, 05:27 PM
- By jianrong in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2016, 07:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2016, 07:22 PM