IOS 10 with iPhone 7 Recent Apps Issue

harveyl12

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I have just got an iPhone 7 today and updated to the latest IOS and now when I use the app switcher/recent apps I get a screen glitch. I have also downgraded to IOS 10.3.1 and it has the same issue/

I have tried changing my background images and settings and can't find a fix. This does not happen in my iPhone 5s as I have just tried it.

The first image shows what happens sometimes when double tapping the home button and the second one shows what it should look like when it doesn't happen. It happens around every 1 in 3 times I double tap the home button and can see the home page next to the app I'm in. You can see it goes a static colour and not the usual fade? Any help will be appreciated :)

Please can you confirm if you have the same issue, My girlfreinds dad has an iPhone 7 plus and he has this issue but my iPad air and iPhone 5s do not. I wan't to know if this is an issue for everyone or just a few people like myself.

You can see the difference in the images below on the bar where mail, phone and safari are.

Bottom bar blue.PNG
bottom bar normal.PNG

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the dock doesn't show in the bottom pic. Try a hard reset.
7 Reset
Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.

harveyl12

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Hi, it works fine it just shows that colour of the solid blue for a second before showing how it should look.

Can you go into you close all you apps on your phone and then go into setting on you phone and open up recent apps (double press home button) and do these a few times to see if you get the same issue. It only shows the display glitch if I open up recent apps when in another app and it never does the glitch if I open up recent apps when on the home screen. Will try the reset though but don't think it will work

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711