All the other keyboards are good and all, but with 3d touch cursor movement using stock keyboard nothing can change my mind.
    SwiftKey has that now.
    05-16-2017 04:09 PM
    For me , I prefer Swiftkey and Gboard

This is because the themes are better , and I like having my own image for Gboard ( the Proximity Logo ) , and Swiftkey's starry theme is really nice

I hate the apple stock keyboard . The first thing I do when I get an iPhone , is download Swiftkey/Gboard , allow full access , and then delete the English UK option

Lots of people have said Word Flow is a good keyboard , but it doesnt seem to be in the app store . Is it exclusive to some regions ?

It doesnt seem to be in the UK
    Word Flow is a Microsoft app. It's in the US store. I like you can use your own images as background, but I otherwise didn't care for it.
    05-16-2017 04:13 PM
    But there are also the inconsistency problems once in a while where the stock keyboard would come up first and things like that.
    05-16-2017 04:51 PM
    But there are also the inconsistency problems once in a while where the stock keyboard would come up first and things like that.
    I see that from time to time with several 3rd party keyboards. Not sure what causes it. It doesn't happen often enough to be annoying though. They keep having to adapt to a new OS.
    05-16-2017 06:56 PM
    That's easy to fix. Re-order the keyboards in the settings so the 3rd party keyboard is at the top. The only time I randomly have the stock one pop up is sometimes after the 3rd party one gets an update. Its order in settings didn't change but maybe the app temporarily forgets that you wanted to use that one or something. Also apparently uninstalling the default one will fix that (still pops up for passwords like it should) but since I re-ordered the keyboards it's happened so rarely I've never bothered to delete the stock keyboard.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-16-2017 07:15 PM
    The way iOS has implemented 3rd party keyboard is too wonky for me , iOS keyboard
    05-17-2017 05:10 AM
    Gboard is the best for me. I wish there were not times when the stock keyboard popped up instead of Gboard.
    05-17-2017 05:44 AM
    The way iOS has implemented 3rd party keyboard is too wonky for me , iOS keyboard
    I don't see anything wonky with SwiftKey. 3rd party keyboards had a rough beginning there for a while, but have since gotten much better. For me, SwiftKey seems to work best if I delete the stock keyboard.
    05-17-2017 05:53 AM
    My favorite keyboard of all time that I've used on iOS and android was fleksy. After the latest device release iPhone 7 and ios 10 release, the developer fell short to update it anymore. So I went back to using swiftkey as the daily keyboard.
    05-18-2017 02:44 PM
    I've decided to give SwiftKey another chance. I have to give it a few days to really start to learn my typing habits before I make a judgement call. It seems a lot better than it used to be though.
    05-19-2017 07:16 PM
60 123