Non-compatible apps

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
How do we find a list of non-compatible apps. When I launched one of my apps since I have updated to 10.3 it gave me a pop-up window that I was going to take a screenshot and send to the developer since I use it a little. I can't seem to get that window to pop up.

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
a1f3d289378f6c1c73cd73c6a9bc1aa7.jpg

Settings, general, about, apps

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do we find a list of non-compatible apps. When I launched one of my apps since I have updated to 10.3 it gave me a pop-up window that I was going to take a screenshot and send to the developer since I use it a little. I can't seem to get that window to pop up.

Stop using it for awhile, or show the above screen.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

Settings -> General -> About -> Apps

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Settings -> General -> About -> Apps

After updating my old iPhone 5, it doesn't show just 32 bit apps or apps not compatible. It shows all the apps Plus system stuff. Most all, including those not compatible show under "updates available". The only app that shows under "update not available" is iCloud Drive. And a few of my 32 bit apps don't show at all. Odd.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
After updating my old iPhone 5, it doesn't show just 32 bit apps or apps not compatible. It shows all the apps Plus system stuff. Most all, including those not compatible show under "updates available". The only app that shows under "update not available" is iCloud Drive. And a few of my 32 bit apps don't show at all. Odd.

The iPhone 5 has a 32 bit processor, right? So all apps are by definition 32 bit apps. Also, it will not get an update to iOS 11, so losing 32 bit app support in iOS 11 is moot for the 5 and 5c.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone 5 has a 32 bit processor, right? So all apps are by definition 32 bit apps. Also, it will not get an update to iOS 11, so losing 32 bit app support in iOS 11 is moot for the 5 and 5c.

I realize that. I just wanted to see which ones are 32 bit, or those that will not be compatible with iOS 11. I can tap each one in the list and it shows me which can be updated. I was mostly wondering which ones for my 6s Plus. I don't have that on it. My 6s Plus is still on iOS 10.1.1. And I plan to stay there indefinitely.
I'll just have to rely on the pop up warnings on my 6s Plus.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I realize that. I just wanted to see which ones are 32 bit, or those that will not be compatible with iOS 11. I can tap each one in the list and it shows me which can be updated. I was mostly wondering which ones for my 6s Plus. I don't have that on it. My 6s Plus is still on iOS 10.1.1. And I plan to stay there indefinitely.
I'll just have to rely on the pop up warnings on my 6s Plus.

You could cross check with it!