I definitely can't say the same. Tapatalk works well with the exception of some photos because people insist on using the "paperclip" instead of the "photos" icon when posting.
    If you use another app and open Tapatalk, go back to another app and come back to Tapatalk, that goes okay. But the third time you do this, the threads in Unread section become unresponsive.
    However, if you tap the same thread under the New Posts tab, it opens the thread as usual.

I have to force close Tapatalk from app switcher to make the Unread tab working again.

And there are many other small inconveniences I won't even bother to sum up.
    05-17-2017 08:25 AM
    I think more often than people are using web from a desktop/laptop to attach photos from their computers rather than hosting them elsewhere and linking them.
    You are correct Sir. I just did an attachment with my Macbook and it's not showing on TapaTalk.
    Attached Thumbnails iOS 10.3.3 Developer Beta 1 is now available-811b91d7-b593-4168-b325-a817772600cf.png  
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 05-17-2017 at 08:40 AM.
    05-17-2017 08:26 AM
    You are correct Sir. I just did an attachment with my Macbook and it's not showing.
    What's weird is some of those are fixed in Tapatalk, then some aren't.
    05-17-2017 08:29 AM
    You are correct Sir. I just did an attachment with my Macbook and it's not showing.
    doesn't show
    05-17-2017 08:30 AM
    @Spencerdl for example, Zivix Jamstik+ Review

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t

All my images show in Tapatalk for me and all the images were posted using the attachment feature on my MacBook.
    05-17-2017 08:31 AM
    @Spencerdl for example, Zivix Jamstik+ Review

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t

All my images show in Tapatalk for me and all the images were posted using the attachment feature on my MacBook.
    Humm, OK...if it hasn't been fixed in all this time, I wonder if it will be able to.
    05-17-2017 08:33 AM
    If you use another app and open Tapatalk, go back to another app and come back to Tapatalk, that goes okay. But the third time you do this, the threads in Unread section become unresponsive.
    However, if you tap the same thread under the New Posts tab, it opens the thread as usual.

I have to force close Tapatalk from app switcher to make the Unread tab working again.

And there are many other small inconveniences I won't even bother to sum up.
    OK, I just tested this theory and it actually works, the unread section is still responsive. Honestly I still like the "Old" Tapatalk Pro and the way it was set up.
    Chuck_IV likes this.
    05-17-2017 08:37 AM
    Humm, OK...if it hasn't been fixed in all this time, I wonder if it will be able to.
    Yeah, I believe it's between MoNa and Tapatalk. It's just because Apple forced a change in iOS 10.3. It's slowly being fixed. There's nothing wrong the images or posting methods themselves as all images show up just fine on other platforms and previous versions of iOS.
    scruffypig likes this.
    05-17-2017 08:38 AM
183 ... 678