Are you saying that's good or bad? Not sure what to infer from the photo...
    04-18-2017 11:08 PM
    It's AWESOME!!!!
    Last edited by H3aTeRzz; 04-19-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    jrdatrackstar1223 likes this.
    04-19-2017 01:08 AM
    Ire AWESOME!!!!
    Sweet. Battery life is about the same for me, maybe a little better.

I am having this issue throughout the entire site though (only this one oddly enough)...

iOS 10.3.3 Developer Beta 1 is now available-img_2643.png
    04-19-2017 05:53 AM
    Well nvm it's happening on 10.3.1 official as well...

Hmmm...
    04-19-2017 08:40 AM
    Well nvm it's happening on 10.3.1 official as well...

Hmmm...������
    It was happening on MacOS as well. Obviously iMore made some sort of change that didn't work right. It seems to be fixed now.
    04-19-2017 11:55 AM
    It was happening on MacOS as well. Obviously iMore made some sort of change that didn't work right. It seems to be fixed now.
    Great, back on 10.3.1 now lol
    04-20-2017 05:23 AM
    I'll be downloading in hopes the image issue will be fixed🤞🏾
    04-20-2017 07:16 PM
    It's not. But download it anyway. We're beta testers in the end.
    04-20-2017 07:40 PM
    I believe MoNa dev's are working on fixing it for apps. All images show up online now, even on iOS.
    scruffypig and nikkisharif like this.
    04-20-2017 10:06 PM
    10.3.2 Beta 4 is out.
    04-24-2017 01:17 PM
    Updated thread title
    04-24-2017 01:20 PM
    04-24-2017 02:07 PM
    I believe MoNa dev's are working on fixing it for apps. All images show up online now, even on iOS.
    There was an update to the iMore forums app, which did it for me.
    04-24-2017 02:46 PM
    There was an update to the iMore forums app, which did it for me.
    I'm on the latest for the purposes of seeing when this issue is fixed, it's not fixed yet.

nikkisharif likes this.
    04-24-2017 02:48 PM
    I just updated. I'm so used to running betas that I have a very big FOMO when on official release. That's why I'm still running betas.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-24-2017 04:03 PM
    I'm on the latest for the purposes of seeing when this issue is fixed, it's not fixed yet.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2b7a98bb92.png
    You are right. It is not fixed. I updated to iOS 10.3.2 beta 4 and now appears not fixed. Frustrating.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-24-2017 10:09 PM
    You are right. It is not fixed. I updated to iOS 10.3.2 beta 4 and now appears not fixed. Frustrating.
    I know this is going to sound really crazy but has anyone looked under the hood so to speak at the photo extensions to see if there's something going on there? I see forums where some things are loading and some not all on same page. for example Jpeg vs jpg or something weird like that. Just a thought.
    04-26-2017 12:00 AM
    I know this is going to sound really crazy but has anyone looked under the hood so to speak at the photo extensions to see if there's something going on there? I see forums where some things are loading and some not all on same page. for example Jpeg vs jpg or something weird like that. Just a thought.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f5fbaf3d6d.png
    It's another issue that has to do with how the images were loaded into the forum. The [ ATTACH ] tag vs the [ IMG ] tag. This has been issue throughout all of 10.3. You can see all the images online now. Last I heard, a fix is being worked on for the apps.
    04-26-2017 01:04 AM
    I know this is going to sound really crazy but has anyone looked under the hood so to speak at the photo extensions to see if there's something going on there? I see forums where some things are loading and some not all on same page. for example Jpeg vs jpg or something weird like that. Just a thought.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f5fbaf3d6d.png
    If you want a slightly more technical answer. The [ IMG ] tag is a tag used for web links to images, such as linking to imgur or Tapatalk's hosting site. Whereas the [ ATTACH ] is mostly used for direct inline images uploaded directly from a computer, you can use a web link with the tag as well. The images I post that don't show up were direct from my MacBook. The underlying issue being that the [ ATTACH ] generates another page for the images that uses HTTPS, and there is some issue with images loading into the forums using HTTPS. As I said, the issue is fixed on all web browsers. Tapatalk and the iMore Forums app (which uses a basic form of Tapatalk), has to be sorted out by Tapatalk's developers and the fixed has to be implemented into a Tapatalk update and new version of their plugin and forum building tool (used for the iMore Forums app) has to be released. So for the apps it's a matter of waiting on the Tapatalk developers to patch the issue and release the fix.
    lightning8888 likes this.
    04-26-2017 01:16 AM
    So for the apps it's a matter of waiting on the Tapatalk developers to patch the issue and release the fix.
    *sigh* Tapatalk isn't exactly known for their fast work regarding issues.
    This could be a long wait is all I'm saying.
    Sherry_B, njlx2016 and nikkisharif like this.
    04-26-2017 06:11 AM
    If you want a slightly more technical answer. The [ IMG ] tag is a tag used for web links to images, such as linking to imgur or Tapatalk's hosting site. Whereas the [ ATTACH ] is mostly used for direct inline images uploaded directly from a computer, you can use a web link with the tag as well. The images I post that don't show up were direct from my MacBook. The underlying issue being that the [ ATTACH ] generates another page for the images that uses HTTPS, and there is some issue with images loading into the forums using HTTPS. As I said, the issue is fixed on all web browsers. Tapatalk and the iMore Forums app (which uses a basic form of Tapatalk), has to be sorted out by Tapatalk's developers and the fixed has to be implemented into a Tapatalk update and new version of their plugin and forum building tool (used for the iMore Forums app) has to be released. So for the apps it's a matter of waiting on the Tapatalk developers to patch the issue and release the fix.
    I'm on TapaTalk beta. I don't think it's a TapaTalk issue. I don't see it at all. They just updated TapaTalk to what I have on beta. Does it occur on other forums, or is it just on iMore?
    04-26-2017 08:04 AM
    I'm on TapaTalk beta. I don't think it's a TapaTalk issue. I don't see it at all. They just updated TapaTalk to what I have on beta. Does it occur on other forums, or is it just on iMore?
    All of MoNa's sites and other forums that use the use protocols. I don't know the exact details of the issue. I know MoNa is working on some updates, that could potentially fix the issue, Tapatalk may be able to fix it server side on their end. If you look at any of my reviews in Tapatalk, the images shouldn't load. Not unless Tapatalk fixed the issue in a current beta.
    04-26-2017 08:19 AM
    *sigh* Tapatalk isn't exactly known for their fast work regarding issues.
    This could be a long wait is all I'm saying.
    Agreed, unless some of the things MoNa is updating fixes it. That's all I'm hoping for ha ha. All because of a change Apple put into iOS and macOS.
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-26-2017 08:39 AM
    All of MoNa's sites and other forums that use the use protocols. I don't know the exact details of the issue. I know MoNa is working on some updates, that could potentially fix the issue, Tapatalk may be able to fix it server side on their end. If you look at any of my reviews in Tapatalk, the images shouldn't load. Not unless Tapatalk fixed the issue in a current beta.
    I checked several threads that have images, including your reviews, on TapaTalk beta and the iMore forums app. They all show fine. No clue. I'm on iOS 10.1.1. 6s Plus.
    04-26-2017 12:41 PM
    I checked several threads that have images, including your reviews, on TapaTalk beta and the iMore forums app. They all show fine. No clue. I'm on iOS 10.1.1. 6s Plus.
    You're on iOS 10.1.1 that's why. This error is due to change Apple made with iOS 10.3. I know it has to do with HTTP vs HTTPS and using the [ ATTACH ] vs the [ IMG ]. It will be fixed in time.
    Tartarus and scruffypig like this.
    04-26-2017 12:43 PM
183 ... 45678