I am having issue of vanishing notifications in notification center for new mail on ios 10.3 beta 7 since beta 1.
    The notifications for new mail either dont appear in notification center, or if they appear they disappear whenever the mail app is opened even if the mail itself is not opened.
    Problem is not resolved even after Reset All Settings, restore from backup etc.
    03-19-2017 05:42 AM
    Go to the Mail section within the notifications settings and make sure that "Show In Notifications Center" is enabled.
    03-19-2017 08:01 PM
    All are enabled.
    Yet no notifications on Notification Centre.
    Restart, restore from backup, delete/ add mail account, hard reset etc all tried.
    No solution.
    03-20-2017 10:22 AM
    All are enabled.
    Yet no notifications on Notification Centre.
    Restart, restore from backup, delete/ add mail account, hard reset etc all tried.
    No solution.
    Did you try Reset All Settings?
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

And did you try a restore as new, not from a back up? A problem can be in the back up. A restore as new with iTunes on computer is best. Put a fresh copy of iOS on the device.
    03-20-2017 12:10 PM
    I have already stated I have done all.
    However, every time when I clear the notifications from Notification Centre, the notifications stop appearing on the Notification Centre (NC).
    Any notification that appears on NC vanishes whenever I open the Mail App even if no email itself is opened.
    Yesterday 11:14 AM
    I have already stated I have done all.
    However, every time when I clear the notifications from Notification Centre, the notifications stop appearing on the Notification Centre (NC).
    Any notification that appears on NC vanishes whenever I open the Mail App even if no email itself is opened.
    You stated you restored from a back up. I suggested you restore as new, not from a back up. Connect to iTunes on computer and put a fresh copy of iOS on the phone. If that doesn't work, take it to the Apple Store genius bar.
    Yesterday 10:56 PM
    You stated you restored from a back up. I suggested you restore as new, not from a back up. Connect to iTunes on computer and put a fresh copy of iOS on the phone. If that doesn't work, take it to the Apple Store genius bar.
    Will the Genius Bar support an issue with a beta version of iOS? Isn't that something that should be reported to Apple using the Feedback app instead?
    Today 05:39 AM