Beta questions

dshriver15

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
So I registered for the beta and thought that my battery life went to crap so I hit the delete profile button on my phone. I'm wanting to try it again but when I go to redownload the profile it won't do it. Just gives me a whole bunch of text. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just trying to learn as much as I can about the whole thing that's all

I'd just be aware that while running beta software, your device is at greater risk of issues. That isn't meant to scare or anything. Most people have absolutely no issues while running beta software. But the likihood of issues increases while on beta software so you'll definitely want to familiarize yourself with the various troubleshooting methods with iOS and iPhones. And definitely be sure to keep a backup, whether its through iCloud or iTunes. I personally do an iTunes backup once every week or two, meanwhile ICloud backs up my device daily.

dshriver15

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I'd just be aware that while running beta software, your device is at greater risk of issues. That isn't meant to scare or anything. Most people have absolutely no issues while running beta software. But the likihood of issues increases while on beta software so you'll definitely want to familiarize yourself with the various troubleshooting methods with iOS and iPhones. And definitely be sure to keep a backup, whether its through iCloud or iTunes. I personally do an iTunes backup once every week or two, meanwhile ICloud backs up my device daily.

Yea I understand the risk involved and got it to work I just had to clear the history and data for safari and it worked like a charm. This is my second iPhone I've always been an android guy but where my s7 edge would screw up this thing just keeps working just fine. I do have a back up on iTunes and I tried to do the whole iCloud thing but I have a bunch of pics and videos and the 5gb just isn't enough lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal