Hi,
    since the weekend my iPhone 7 Plus behaves weirdly. It seems to log out of different services randomly. So far it logged out of WhatsApp two times, then it logged out of the Amazon App, then when i opened Photps.app it welcomed me and told me that i have to optimize my photos, wich i already set in the settings. Also 2 times.Also it logged out of my banking app, a sports app and so on.

Any idea what to do?

thanks
    kai
    03-01-2017 03:09 AM
    There was a major internet services outage for Amazon's AWS service yesterday which affected a lot of online services that use AWS, including some of Apple's. If things improve today, I am sure that the AWS problem was the cause.

See Massive Amazon cloud service outage disrupts sites
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-01-2017 05:35 AM
    It apparently only lasted about 4 hours. I never noticed anything.
    03-01-2017 06:25 AM
    Hi,
    since the weekend my iPhone 7 Plus behaves weirdly. It seems to log out of different services randomly. So far it logged out of WhatsApp two times, then it logged out of the Amazon App, then when i opened Photps.app it welcomed me and told me that i have to optimize my photos, wich i already set in the settings. Also 2 times.Also it logged out of my banking app, a sports app and so on.

Any idea what to do?

thanks
    kai
    I thought WhatsApp didn't have a log in. Can you explain what actually happens? Are apps crashing?
    03-01-2017 06:29 AM
    You need to log in to WhatsApp with your phone number. I already had to log in 3 times today. Apps are not crashing. You just have to log in again. As if i installed them fresh. Another app where this happened is YouTube. Weird.

I found a threat on another site, describing the problem very well, just that i don't had problems with Authy.

http://apple.stackexchange.com/quest...cf465e491357d6
    03-01-2017 07:26 AM