Bluetooth connectivity

dsx968

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
This update was supposed to make the Bluetooth connection better but it's so much worse. I didn't even have problems before. Not my connection keeps pausing so it sounds like a ****ty old cd that skips. My signal strength is excellent. Might have to go back down.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Try removing the BT device from the BT settings, then reset network settings then repair the BT device.

Once I did this I no longer have not had issues with any of my BT headphones, speakers, car adaptors or other BT devices.

Queena Yang

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Some solutions that may help.
1. Turn off Bluetooth and restart your device.
2. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and connected to power or fully charged.
3. Once un-pair the Bluetooth Accessory and then put back in discovery mode, and then make pair and connect again.
4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
5. You can restore your device from iTunes or iCloud.

dsx968

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I tried that and it didn't change anything. I was hoping the update yesterday would have an impact but no. So annoying.

dsx968

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I ended up bringing back to the Apple Store and they replaced it on the spot. It passed all diagnostic tests. So far so good on the new one. It was either the phone or something with a backup so I set this one up as new. We'll see.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed since 10.2.1 my 7 Plus will intermittently not connect to my car. With previous iOS versions and iPhones the phone would always connect to the car 100% of the time.

This most recent time it failed to connect I noticed there was a "BTServer" log generated in Diagnostics and Usage data.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Iphone 7 Plus, first noticed on my car stereo the audio breaking and now the same behavior using the AirPods. Not sure it started with iOS10 but the only fix that works for me is turning off LTE (4G) and using 3G. My iPhone is equipped with the inferior Intel modem instead of Qualcomm modem, from what I have been reading this is related to the problem. So maybe we should not expect a software fix.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro