iPhone to send files to iCloud Drive

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to send multiple files to iCloud Drive and have it off my device. I have a work phone and the company set policies to disable photo sync. I want to be able to select multiple photos and send it to iCloud Drive but it seems like I can only do one at a time. Is there a way to do this? I'm trying to move away from google drive and go towards iCloud Drive.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't appear that you can. If you don't like Google Drive, you can try another third party service that does photo backup, like Dropbox or Flickr (which offers 1 TB of storage at no cost.) You can leave the automatic backup off (if that is the activity that your company is trying to stop) and just select multiple photos and share them to these services. Well, there is also Facebook; you can share them to FB with sharing set to "Only me" so that they are not visible to anyone who follows your timeline.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
It doesn't appear that you can. If you don't like Google Drive, you can try another third party service that does photo backup, like Dropbox or Flickr (which offers 1 TB of storage at no cost.) You can leave the automatic backup off (if that is the activity that your company is trying to stop) and just select multiple photos and share them to these services. Well, there is also Facebook; you can share them to FB with sharing set to "Only me" so that they are not visible to anyone who follows your timeline.

Thanks. I do like google drive but I'm paying for google drive and iCloud Drive. It's not a lot but I'd rather try to migrate to one if possible but if not, oh well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2