iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had to revert back to 3.2.1 for awhile due to a pretty severe wifi bug. I thought the wifi antennae was going bad on my 6s (I've been in beta for quite some time)... over short periods of time the wifi connection would degrade, and I would have to tap on the wifi shortcut on my phone to turn it off and then back on (and had previously factory reset the phone several times to no avail, which is why I figured it was my antennae possibly going bad).

My fiance has an iPhone SE and not testing the beta... he never has wifi issues, but he has also not installed the update from yesterday. I've not had wifi issues on my Windows 10 laptop, and he has not had any wifi issues on his Macbook Pro work laptop that he is on all day throughout the week (he works from home).

I treated myself to a new iPad 9.7 (2017) for Mothers Day, and I updated it to 10.3.1 right after setup. No wifi issues. Yesterday I updated it to 10.3.2 and slowly my wifi connection went belly up just like on my iPhone.

I downgraded both iPad and 6s to 10.3.1 and have not had a single wifi issue all day.

Oh wow...At least you were able to figure out the cause.......Congratulations on getting your new iPad Pro, by the way?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh wow...At least you were able to figure out the cause.......Congratulations on getting your new iPad Pro, by the way?

Day two with no wifi degradation. :) I bought the newest iPad 9.7 (not the Pro), and I am absolutely loving it to bits! I finally bought the games that have been on my wish list for the last year lol.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Day two with no wifi degradation. :) I bought the newest iPad 9.7 (not the Pro), and I am absolutely loving it to bits! I finally bought the games that have been on my wish list for the last year lol.

(Laughing)....I'm happy for you, Sherry, and I hope you enjoy it and the games for years to come....

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
10.3.3.Dev Beta 1 downloading now
6865550d9b9d668267f77973774790e1.png

oops my bad i posted to the wrong forum topic...

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
On 10.3.2, music I purchase from iTunes on my Mac doesn't automatically download on my phone, even though I have Automatic Downloads turned on. After buying an album, I see the album in the Music app but it hasn't downloaded to the device because I can see the download icon next to all of the songs.

Sigh, at least this is a step up from 10.3.1 where music refused to download at all.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On 10.3.2, music I purchase from iTunes on my Mac doesn't automatically download on my phone, even though I have Automatic Downloads turned on. After buying an album, I see the album in the Music app but it hasn't downloaded to the device because I can see the download icon next to all of the songs.

Sigh, at least this is a step up from 10.3.1 where music refused to download at all.

Per Apple: "If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch has an Internet connection and you turn on Push Notifications, your content automatically downloads to your device. On an associated device that doesn't support Push Notifications, your content automatically appears in your iTunes download queue. You can manually download the content in iTunes."

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73