iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just looked and it is available on my phone. How long did it take to download and install? I have a meeting at 3 (17 minutes)...

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.2 beta 1 now available

I am seeing a new icon when my bluetooth headphones are connected, is this new? It is an icon of headphones in the upper right section. I only remember seeing the battery of the connected headphones.

That's been there for a while now. Had it with my W1 chip airpods and beats wireless headphone V2. Even with some non Apple Bluetooth speakers.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Updated title, I'm leaving the beta thread as sticky and will just update when they come out this week lol!
Could we see a 10.3.3 beta? Possibly. But otherwise there will be no 10.4 beta as iOS 11 beta drops in exactly 3 weeks.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I had to revert back to 3.2.1 for awhile due to a pretty severe wifi bug. I thought the wifi antennae was going bad on my 6s (I've been in beta for quite some time)... over short periods of time the wifi connection would degrade, and I would have to tap on the wifi shortcut on my phone to turn it off and then back on (and had previously factory reset the phone several times to no avail, which is why I figured it was my antennae possibly going bad).

My fiance has an iPhone SE and not testing the beta... he never has wifi issues, but he has also not installed the update from yesterday. I've not had wifi issues on my Windows 10 laptop, and he has not had any wifi issues on his Macbook Pro work laptop that he is on all day throughout the week (he works from home).

I treated myself to a new iPad 9.7 (2017) for Mothers Day, and I updated it to 10.3.1 right after setup. No wifi issues. Yesterday I updated it to 10.3.2 and slowly my wifi connection went belly up just like on my iPhone.

I downgraded both iPad and 6s to 10.3.1 and have not had a single wifi issue all day.