iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.2

The TV app still seems buggy. I'm gonna delete the content I had on my 7 Plus and see if it fixes it when I reload it. Any word on if this possibly had some bluetooth fixes in it?

Also, it still seems weird that people who haven't updated can't see the latest emoji's. Why do they need to be updated in order to see them?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

The TV app still seems buggy. I'm gonna delete the content I had on my 7 Plus and see if it fixes it when I reload it. Any word on if this possibly had some bluetooth fixes in it?

Also, it still seems weird that people who haven't updated can't see the latest emoji's. Why do they need to be updated in order to see them?

They say Bluetooth connectivity fixes...but it didn't fix my Bluetooth issue I've had since 10.1 6s+ when trying to enable Bluetooth switch, it tries, clocks for about 15 seconds, flips switch on/off quickly, clocks several more seconds, then turns on...big pita for me... Apple replaced phone for me..new one does same..was hoping for a fix on 10.2...nope.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I've got to be honest, I've never had so many bugs than I have since I updated to 10.2. I think I'll need to wipe my device but I really don't feel like doing that tonight. But since i upgraded a few hours ago my phone has locked up, frozen on the unlock screen, iMessage gifs won't load, screen orientation doesn't shift, when it does shift my screen will go white and my keyboard at times won't come back in iMessage. Things I never experienced since I got this phone or when I ran the iOS 10 beta on my 6S.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I've got to be honest, I've never had so many bugs than I have since I updated to 10.2. I think I'll need to wipe my device but I really don't feel like doing that tonight. But since i upgraded a few hours ago my phone has locked up, frozen on the unlock screen, iMessage gifs won't load, screen orientation doesn't shift, when it does shift my screen will go white and my keyboard at times won't come back in iMessage. Things I never experienced since I got this phone or when I ran the iOS 10 beta on my 6S.

It sounds as if you need to start from scratch. In fact, I just finished restoring and setting up as new. Anyway, I have to be up at 5:30 AM so have a good night.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

TV app still sucks. Why can't I just have my videos app and the TV app? I hope they fix this because this is brutal right now.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

TV app still sucks. Why can't I just have my videos app and the TV app? I hope they fix this because this is brutal right now.

Yeah there's a couple things I don't like about it...like not having the cloud icon on the movie cover showing it's not on phone and can be downloaded...dumb

chizz4man

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site

How to get back the video app
So just go the the App Store search for the video app hit download and doing so re-enables it !

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

It sounds as if you need to start from scratch. In fact, I just finished restoring and setting up as new. Anyway, I have to be up at 5:30 AM so have a good night.

Yea that's what I had planned on doing. Just don't feel like going through that process tonight lol. I'll see how the rest of my week goes. May be my task for the weekend.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Sometimes when I swipe to the today page (or whatever the left-most home screen is called) it will show notifications instead of my widgets.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site

OMG WHAT THE FREAKKKK TV is a piece of **** WHAT HAPPENED? new app killed my interest of purchasing on iTunes.......

1 All the Album Arts of Movies & TV shows are so small now!
2 There is no point of "Unseen" episodes in TV shows anymore ! WHAT?
3 Apple should made iTunes Extras offline instead of this useless update of Video app.
4 There is none advantage between in landscape and portrait mode of App on iPad Pro? Who created this stupid update?
5 You can see your downloaded contents in offline mode of app only, But There was a button on the previous menu of Video who you could choice to show all your purchases downloaded or not.

Someone tell me why?

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

I've been having crashes regularly after simple everyday use for the last 16hrs as well. Never had that before this update to 10.2

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 10.2

Great, new emoji's.... Everything else blows. Glad I archived because I'm dumping this update.

I honestly can't believe Bluetooth is still screwed up. And TV app, garbage.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Even though the build number was the same as the Developer beta, I still downloaded the IPSW and installed that. So far so good. No issues and running smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox