Camera Freeze on ALL my iPhones ??????????

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
i tried everything even set it as new but still getting this...problem is that there is no apple store in my country i bought it from some retailer ....it will be very long and hectic procedure for me to send it back to apple store through retailer....and even worse this problem can not be replicate as it happens randomly and only in cam app...while cam works in instagram and third party apps...so i m waiting for apple to solve this if it is software issue or i have to live with it until camera replacements can be purchased online for iphone 7 plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i tried everything even set it as new but still getting this...problem is that there is no apple store in my country i bought it from some retailer ....it will be very long and hectic procedure for me to send it back to apple store through retailer....and even worse this problem can not be replicate as it happens randomly and only in cam app...while cam works in instagram and third party apps...so i m waiting for apple to solve this if it is software issue or i have to live with it until camera replacements can be purchased online for iphone 7 plus

You don't have many options then. Keep doing what you do. When it freezes, do a hard reset.
7 Reset
Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.
Also, try a 3rd party camera app. If it works in Instagram, maybe it will in a 3rd party app. Camera+ is a good one. I use ProCamera +HDR as my default camera. I rarely use the stock camera. Mostly for live photos. Let me know how it goes.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Have you tried backing up all your photos, then deleting all of them from your phone? Perhaps you have some corrupt image in your library that is causing this issue?

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried backing up all your photos, then deleting all of them from your phone? Perhaps you have some corrupt image in your library that is causing this issue?

I have did every step and for record i exchanged my 7 plus for a brand new mate black iphone 7 and guess what after checking camera again and again i got this freezing thing on my new iphone 7 too .. now i am pretty sure it is software bug and people are not noticing it because it only happens if u open and close ur cam app from app switcher again and again... i m feeling regret for exchanging my 7 plus now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods