- 10-15-2016, 07:26 AM #2
- 10-15-2016, 08:07 AM #4
- 10-16-2016, 01:41 AM #6iMore Specialist
- 1,391 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: 'Do Not Disturb' option automatically switch on!
Yeah, something is wonky there. Try enabling them all and then disabling again. If you still have problems with it, set up an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple store. They'll be able to help you. Or, you can try factory resetting the phone to rule out any type of buggy or corrupted system file. Fresh system files will generally fix oddities.
- By murtzjaffer in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 31Last Post: 02-14-2017, 02:00 PM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2016, 11:16 AM
- By Stan Jackson in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-15-2016, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2016, 06:38 AM