Back button grayed out
Hello - I usually keep a few Safari tabs open and dedicated to types of articles that I'm reading (one tab for recipes, one tab for Youtube videos, etc...) and I normally copy/paste links into each of those tabs so I can go back and read/view them in reverse order (I have no idea if this makes sense as I'm explaining it, but oh well). Bottom line: I usually can see the blue "back" button on my "recipes" tab so I can go back and read what I've linked.
After upgrading to ios10, I noticed that sometimes the back button is now grayed out and I lose all of those pages I had wanted to go back and read. This happens even when I know there are pages that I've previously viewed within that tab. Is anyone else having this problem?
- 10-13-2016, 04:54 PM #2
Re: Back button grayed out
Hi Ariel - Thanks for the reply. I'm usually pretty OCD about killing apps in the background. I maybe have Twitter, podcasts, mail, and Neko Atsume open at any given time, though I usually swipe those out most of the time. iPhone 6S, BTW.
- 10-13-2016, 05:58 PM #4
- 10-20-2016, 09:28 PM #6
- 10-20-2016, 10:02 PM #7
- By arc3484 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2016, 07:19 PM
- By worldspy99 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2016, 08:25 PM
- By jianrong in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2016, 04:56 PM
- By TLD1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2016, 05:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2016, 07:21 PM