Back button grayed out

billfark

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello - I usually keep a few Safari tabs open and dedicated to types of articles that I'm reading (one tab for recipes, one tab for Youtube videos, etc...) and I normally copy/paste links into each of those tabs so I can go back and read/view them in reverse order (I have no idea if this makes sense as I'm explaining it, but oh well). Bottom line: I usually can see the blue "back" button on my "recipes" tab so I can go back and read what I've linked.

After upgrading to ios10, I noticed that sometimes the back button is now grayed out and I lose all of those pages I had wanted to go back and read. This happens even when I know there are pages that I've previously viewed within that tab. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Kevin

billfark

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi Ariel - Thanks for the reply. I'm usually pretty OCD about killing apps in the background. I maybe have Twitter, podcasts, mail, and Neko Atsume open at any given time, though I usually swipe those out most of the time. iPhone 6S, BTW.

Thanks,
Kevin

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Is there any chance that some of these links are opening new tabs, so that the tab that originated is still there, and has an active back button?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73