Quick reply messages staying in quick reply window until phone restart
I'm on iOS 10.1 Beta 3 and often text messages will get "stuck" and stay in quick reply. Meaning each time the person sends me a message and I open it up via quick reply that old message, picture, etc that they sent days ago will still show. It's annoying when a massive picture takes up the whole quick reply window. Is anyone else having this issue and if so is there a way to fix it?
What I have tried:
Deleting messages from iMessage
Restarting phone (This clears it but new ones will get "stuck" again)
- 10-12-2016, 01:34 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
Re: Quick reply messages staying in quick reply window until phone restart
I have not seen that, but quirky things happen when you run beta, even a public one. I would only suggest not using that feature until 10.1 Beta 4 or 10.1 release comes out and see if that fixes it.
However, when you say you "restart your phone" are you doing a hard reset or just turning it off and back on again?
- 10-14-2016, 12:17 PM #4
- By felloffthetruck in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2016, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2016, 03:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 11:05 AM
I have an old television but a modern tablet and PC, so will I be able to use Chromecast in a room wBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 10:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 07:53 AM