No history in ios10 Frequent Locations
I am hoping someone can really help me here. I have an iPhone 6, and have been running ios 10 for several weeks(since its release). I have recently updated to 10.0.2. To date my frequent location history shows nothing , despite activating all my system services. I even reset location settings hoping it would resolve the issue, with no luck. Further to this I have noticed the car park feature doesn't work, and nothing shows under MAP Transit despite toggling on this feature as well. I get no notifications when I park my car, and my phone is always connected via Bluetooth to my car. Bluetooth works fine.
Traffic conditions worked well in ios9 without any issues , but since I updated to ios 10 , maps transit shows nothing . Its a feature I used to use daily and found handy.
Anyone else experience this ? And found a resolution ?
I really hope someone can help me out on this one.
thanks a mill
- 10-06-2016, 12:41 PM #2
- 10-06-2016, 06:35 PM #4
- 10-08-2016, 05:18 PM #7
Re: No history in ios10 Frequent Locations
Try this in the following sequence:
-Disable frequent locations
-Enable frequent locations
And check your frequent locations in a few days, see if finally anything pops up in there.
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2016, 03:28 AM
- By Rafagon in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 11:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 09:51 PM
- By borntobeoutdoors in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2016, 04:45 PM