Hey there I just made the switch from a BlackBerry Passport to an iPhone 7 plus. There's a lot of changes I am loving and some things I miss about my BlackBerry. One of the big ones was the ability to have YouTube videos keep playing even when I was in a different app or screen. I know there's work arounds like the headphone trick, but is there a reason it can't keep playing even when I switch to something else? Seems like a silly omission ...
- 10-02-2016, 12:01 AM #2
- 10-02-2016, 12:26 PM #3iMore Pro
- 527 Posts
- 10-02-2016, 01:48 PM #4
Here's what I do. I use the Firefox browser. Bring up YouTube, sign in, play a video/song. When the video is playing full screen, press the home button. Then pull up the control center and tap to play. I just tested it for iOS 10. It works. May not work in all browsers. It does in Firefox and Chrome.
- 10-03-2016, 09:22 AM #6
- 10-03-2016, 12:08 PM #7
- By Irvine08 in forum Windows Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2016, 05:37 AM
- By Massie in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 11:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2016, 07:20 AM
- By HariKECE in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2016, 03:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2016, 08:12 AM