- iMore Beginner
- 85 Posts
iOS 10 Notifications - Manual
I took me a while to find where I can change auto-lock settings as this option has been moved to display-brightness, but I have another problem and I'm confused because it seems that in iOS 10 you no longer can decide in what order your notifications will appear in the notification center. Can someone confirm this is true? I can only find notification tab and there is no option to move apps on the list.
I may missed some news before iOS 10 was released but I would never thought they will take this option away. Can someone confirm this? Is my notification center totally random?
- 10-01-2016, 07:58 AM #2
- 10-01-2016, 09:30 AM #3
- 10-01-2016, 10:50 AM #4
Re: iOS 10 Notifications - Manual
It appears they did remove that feature. Others are complaining.
Leave feedback here. They do read the feedback.
- 10-01-2016, 10:53 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2016, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 06:34 PM
- By gpobernardo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2016, 06:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:12 PM
- By Annie_i6s in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:06 PM