Hi guys,

I took me a while to find where I can change auto-lock settings as this option has been moved to display-brightness, but I have another problem and I'm confused because it seems that in iOS 10 you no longer can decide in what order your notifications will appear in the notification center. Can someone confirm this is true? I can only find notification tab and there is no option to move apps on the list.

I may missed some news before iOS 10 was released but I would never thought they will take this option away. Can someone confirm this? Is my notification center totally random?
    10-01-2016 02:22 AM
    Well, your notifications appear in the order they arrived (the newest on top and the oldest at the bottom).
    10-01-2016 06:58 AM
    Hi guys,

I took me a while to find where I can change auto-lock settings as this option has been moved to display-brightness, but I have another problem and I'm confused because it seems that in iOS 10 you no longer can decide in what order your notifications will appear in the notification center. Can someone confirm this is true? I can only find notification tab and there is no option to move apps on the list.

I may missed some news before iOS 10 was released but I would never thought they will take this option away. Can someone confirm this? Is my notification center totally random?
    It is true. And I honestly like it better that way. Means I don't have to mess with it.
    10-01-2016 08:30 AM
    It appears they did remove that feature. Others are complaining.
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Leave feedback here. They do read the feedback.
    Feedback
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
    10-01-2016 09:50 AM
    I liked it better when you had a choice of how it displayed: timeline or by source.
    Good Luck
    libra89 likes this.
    10-01-2016 09:53 AM