Purchased video not staying in library on iOS 10.0.2
Anyone else have this issue? I purchased a video after being on iOS 10.. I tried to delete it from my downloaded videos. It deletes, but instead of leaving that video in the available for download video library on my phone, it totally removes the icon from the library! None of my other previously purchased videos do that.. They're all still showing available.. only way I can recover the video again is to search the iTunes Store for said video and it allows me to download again! Really strange. I've never seen this before..
- 09-28-2016, 08:12 PM #2
Re: Purchased video not staying in library on iOS 10.0.2
Well, just wanted to let everyone know this issue has been resolved... not sure what exactly the solution is but I can tell u what I did.. I went ahead downloaded the movie in iTunes on my PC...after I did that I downloaded it again on my phone, then deleted it off my phone and the icon for the movie showing the cloud download arrow stayed...so, everything ok now.. not sure why downloading in iTunes on PC made that work but it did..
- 10-02-2016, 08:25 AM #5
- 10-02-2016, 08:29 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 149 Posts
- By scubabs in forum macOS SierraReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2016, 04:31 PM
- By criminal10 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2016, 03:25 PM