Purchased video not staying in library on iOS 10.0.2

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue? I purchased a video after being on iOS 10.. I tried to delete it from my downloaded videos. It deletes, but instead of leaving that video in the available for download video library on my phone, it totally removes the icon from the library! None of my other previously purchased videos do that.. They're all still showing available.. only way I can recover the video again is to search the iTunes Store for said video and it allows me to download again! Really strange. I've never seen this before..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Interesting question, and hopefully one of our knowledgeable members will reply with a remedy soon...:)

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Well, just wanted to let everyone know this issue has been resolved... not sure what exactly the solution is but I can tell u what I did.. I went ahead downloaded the movie in iTunes on my PC...after I did that I downloaded it again on my phone, then deleted it off my phone and the icon for the movie showing the cloud download arrow stayed...so, everything ok now.. not sure why downloading in iTunes on PC made that work but it did..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh