Quick Reply from lockscreen iOS 10 HELP!
Anytime I try to quick reply from the lockscreen my keypad comes up and has me unlock my phone first. My friend also running iOS 10 doesn't have to unlock his phone first to reply. We both have passcode locks on our phones. I checked the settings and I have "Reply with Message" enabled under the Touch ID Passcode section. Any help would be appreciated.
- 09-26-2016, 07:33 PM #2
Re: Quick Reply from lockscreen iOS 10 HELP!
"Reply with message" is for something else. That enables you to decline a call with a message reply.
Your friend probably has message preview turned on in Settings> Notifications>Messages which enables him to reply without the passcode or touch id on the lock screen. Yours is probably set to "off" which means you need to put in a passcode or touch id. Personally, I prefer it that way. I don't like having message previews on.
- By blbblb in forum iOS 10Replies: 21Last Post: 10-22-2016, 01:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:09 PM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:08 PM