Wiggle to move/delete time...

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm finding it difficult to quickly move around or delete apps since iOS 10...is it just me, or is iOS 10 having an issue figuring out what I'm trying to do?... not sure if its user error or not...been using iPhone since 3GS...currently on 6s+ 128gb..

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Ok...did some experimenting...I think I was pushing too hard on screen and force touch was interfering..just a light touch it works as before..

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok...did some experimenting...I think I was pushing too hard on screen and force touch was interfering..just a light touch it works as before..

Since a week I'm on an iPhone 7 and have experienced this too. In my defense I'm coming from an iPhone 6, which didn't have Force Touch. It's definitely something to get used to.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Since a week I'm on an iPhone 7 and have experienced this too. In my defense I'm coming from an iPhone 6, which didn't have Force Touch. It's definitely something to get used to.

Yeah..I guess.. I've had my 6s+ since April and didn't have too much trouble...I came off an ip5 64gb.. iOS 9 didn't seem to be so "sensitive" with it?.. 10 seems to care more..

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I find if I do a force touch and a slight drag it turns them all to "wiggle" mode.

Weird. As soon as I 3D touch, I get whatever options are available for that icon/folder, no matter how fast I try to drag.

I'd actually love it if one of the options of 3D touch of an icon or folder, in addition to "share", is "organize icons". In other words, recognize that some people accidentally 3D touch when they mean to long-press.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You could try changing the 3D Touch sensitivity in Settings as a stopgap measure. I think it's in Settings - General - Accessibility (on my tablet now so can't confirm).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods