Anyone else a little (read: VERY) annoyed by unnecessary application of 3d touch to open the app in the shade? Like if I get Snapchat, I just want to open the app, why can't I just tap it? Same goes for any other app where I just want to open the app instead of using the 3d touch interface to interact with it. I love its usage for Groupme, imessage, Alto email, and many other compatible apps, but with incompatible apps I just want to be able to open the damn app and not 3d touch it then tap it again...
- 09-25-2016, 01:42 PM #2
- 09-25-2016, 04:03 PM #4
Re: Notification Shade
I'm on iOS 10.1. Beta. Some things I tap in Notifications goes like it's supposed to, but others do not. It sometimes takes the press first, then tap. Not sure if that's by design or a bug. Maybe it's dependant on the app.
- 09-25-2016, 04:05 PM #5
- 09-25-2016, 04:17 PM #6
- 09-25-2016, 04:22 PM #7
- By tut00 in forum iOS 10Replies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2016, 08:22 PM
- By SoundwaveSuperior in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:26 AM
- By Leah Williams2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:52 PM