I recently picked up an Ipad Pro and this my first iOS device. I would like to change my default apps to be mainly Google apps but for the life me I can't seem to find anything in the settings that would allow me to do this.
- 09-25-2016, 11:28 AM #2
- 09-25-2016, 11:29 AM #3
- 09-25-2016, 12:48 PM #4
- 09-25-2016, 04:05 PM #5
- 09-25-2016, 10:29 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Default Apps.
Hope is not lost. You didn't say which IOS you're using. If you can jailbreak the device, then you can set default apps. Or, like me who always uses the latest developers' OS, you can look for apps that allow you to set defaults. For example, I use Spark, rather than Mail. Spark allows me to set the default browser to Chrome. There are many apps that have that type of setting.
- 09-25-2016, 11:56 PM #7
- By iBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2016, 11:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2016, 03:57 PM
- By gadgetgw in forum watchOSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 05:21 PM
- By Quis89 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2016, 11:26 PM