iOS Storage issues
I have an iphone 6 (16GB), when i look at the storage on the device its at:-
Where is the other 5GB gone? Any ideas on how to sort this issue?
I have tried to hold power off and home together and reset and also power button 'swipe to turn off appears' i've held the home button to clean the cache - no joy!
- 09-24-2016, 02:34 PM #2
- 09-24-2016, 02:36 PM #3
- 09-24-2016, 02:41 PM #4
- 09-24-2016, 03:34 PM #6
- 09-24-2016, 04:34 PM #8
Re: iOS Storage issues
Some of it is that the storage that they market as 16 GB is actually 16 billion bytes, not 16 GB. A kB is 1024 bytes, a true MB is 1,048,576 bytes, and a true GB is 1,073,741,824 bytes, so 16,000,000,000 bytes is actually 14.90 GB.
- 12-06-2016, 04:35 AM #9
- By Rafagon in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:06 AM
- By pbGuy in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2016, 01:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2016, 08:20 AM