Keyboard Sound Volume
Has anyone been experiencing any issues with the keyboard sound volume on iOS 10?
Currently running 10.0.1 on an iPhone 7 Plus and the keyboard click volume is very low, all other system sound effects sound just fine.
All volume settings are set to max.
I've already tried restoring the software and still same issue...
- 09-23-2016, 01:13 AM #2
- 09-23-2016, 02:33 AM #3
- 09-23-2016, 07:03 AM #4
- 09-23-2016, 01:27 PM #6
- 09-25-2016, 09:23 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 108 Posts
Re: Keyboard Sound Volume
I wonder if this is related to Siri’s audio ducking. I noticed that sometimes when I’m playing music with driving directions, my music won’t return to its original level after Siri announces a change of direction (music will be just slightly lower than before). This never happened before iOS 10.
- By Tom Six in forum iPhone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2016, 04:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2016, 09:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 07:32 PM
- By lpelullo in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:01 PM