Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: Lock screen question

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I'm not the OP and have no problems myself. I use a 6s Plus. Maybe he will read your instructions and figure it out.
    No worries. I was aware you were not the OP. I was responding to your post but trying to direct it to the OP, I wrote "Good luck OP", but meant to say..."Good luck to the OP". My mistake for not clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by RoscosDad View Post
    No worries. I was aware you were not the OP. I was responding to your post but trying to direct it to the OP, I wrote "Good luck OP", but meant to say..."Good luck to the OP". My mistake for not clarifying.
    I can get the lock screen with what I call a half tap or mini tap. It does work, but one needs to practice it. Some may not be able to do it at all. Might be difficult to do like the OP wants with it flat on a table.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28  
    iMore Beginner

Thanks everyone. I've definitely gotten better at it. Like it was mentioned, it's just taking practice. I still don't think that's how it's supposed to work as I understood it, but that could just be me misunderstanding. Timing is important and I'm learning to barely press the button at all. Thanks for all the assistance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12