Calendar widget doesn't show Exchange Appts

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else here sync emails and calendars with Exchange? I just noticed that my Exchange calendar widget does not show any of those appts, and that's where most of my appts reside. Sigh.

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Under calendar, select calendars on the bottom of the screen. Your exchange account should be listed there. If not, go to settings->mail->accounts->add new account if not listed. You could also try and delete the current account and re-add it. Hope that helps!

also, in the mail settings under accounts, select your exchange account and verify the calendar widget is slid to on.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Under calendar, select calendars on the bottom of the screen. Your exchange account should be listed there. If not, go to settings->mail->accounts->add new account if not listed. You could also try and delete the current account and re-add it. Hope that helps!

also, in the mail settings under accounts, select your exchange account and verify the calendar widget is slid to on.

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately, I've already tried all those. I'm actually wondering if it's because of a policy or something that was pushed to my phone when I sync'd my work exchange account. That's the only thing I can think of.

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
That might be it; when I first setup my exchange account there was a whole step-by-step process to get the device approved and working. Maybe thats the case... I'd check with your IT dept.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2