Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Help with mail app

Good morning. After updating to iOS 10 I can no longer see previews of email when I select them to delete. I get hundreds of emails a day, some of them only require a quick scan and I never actually open them. I used to be able to use edit, then select the messages to delete and I would see the content of the message, if that makes sense. That made getting through my email much faster and easier. Now when I do this I can't see any of the body of the email. I have looked in the settings but don't see anything to help. Is there a way to get that preview back? If not, can someone recommend an email app that does work that way? Thank you.
    iMore Beginner

Default Re: Help with mail app

Settings-mail-preview- 1 line/2 line/3 line... did you look this? I selected 2 line and it is working fine.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

Default Re: Help with mail app

I did try that but I need a full preview. I get emails from several groups that I scan for information that needs to be sent to other groups. Before if I hit edit then selected the message like I was deleting it I could see a preview of the email on the right side of the screen. Now it doesn't show any of it there. Can I change that or do I need to find a new app? Thank you.