Help with mail app

heathertrent

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Good morning. After updating to iOS 10 I can no longer see previews of email when I select them to delete. I get hundreds of emails a day, some of them only require a quick scan and I never actually open them. I used to be able to use edit, then select the messages to delete and I would see the content of the message, if that makes sense. That made getting through my email much faster and easier. Now when I do this I can't see any of the body of the email. I have looked in the settings but don't see anything to help. Is there a way to get that preview back? If not, can someone recommend an email app that does work that way? Thank you.

heathertrent

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I did try that but I need a full preview. I get emails from several groups that I scan for information that needs to be sent to other groups. Before if I hit edit then selected the message like I was deleting it I could see a preview of the email on the right side of the screen. Now it doesn't show any of it there. Can I change that or do I need to find a new app? Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro