So my PDF Expert app has been stuck in "waiting" for the past 2 days ever since I updated to iOS 10. I can't even delete it. I've tried hard resetting a few times but to no avail. I'm guessing my next option would be to restore as new. Am I missing something?
- 09-16-2016, 02:26 PM #2
- 09-17-2016, 04:49 AM #4iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
Re: App Limbo
I am getting errors that pop up saying (on the new 7) that some apps can't be restored from iTunes and to try to sync to restore missing items. It's also asking for an iTunes password to download an app from an name and and email address totally unrelated to me. There are only two of us in the house, never anyone named Carol, so yeah.. that's odd. Plus I lost all my folders on the last sync. That drove me nuts.. I put my main ones into folders to use, the rest in a "sort" folder and will place them later.
- 09-17-2016, 05:43 AM #5
SwitchBeach, I did try that but unfortunately the app didn't show up in there. Which was very odd. I've already bit the bullet and restored as new with a fresh install of iOS 10. So I'm just going back now and re logging in to things
Last edited by sprocket2107; 09-18-2016 at 10:21 AM.
- By DaViD_BRaNDoN in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2016, 03:56 PM
- By shockjay in forum iOS 10Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2016, 02:24 AM
- By DaViD_BRaNDoN in forum iOS 10Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2016, 02:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 12:42 PM
- By Aguaski in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:28 AM