Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default hey i have problem in ios 10.0.1 alarm clock

hey i have iphone 6 and i update to 10.0.1 and now my alarm clock not working??
    what can i do please?

Default Re: hey i have problem in ios 10.0.1 alarm clock

It doesn't ring?

Alarms on iOS devices use the Ringer volume. Adjust it when you are on your Home screen by pressing the physical volume buttons on your phone.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by John Yester View Post
    Alarms on iOS devices use the Ringer volume. Adjust it when you are on your Home screen by pressing the physical volume buttons on your phone.
    I do it but isnot work
    It's not work it's not show nothing when he need to alarm and I can't do 2 clock together
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by matanavi View Post
    I do it but isnot work
    It's not work it's not show nothing when he need to alarm and I can't do 2 clock together
    I'm having the same problem. It's NOT a sound issue. The alarm does not even go off.

Have you tried deleting the alarms, then set them up again?
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Have you tried deleting the alarms, then set them up again?
    I can't even get the app to work at all. I can turn any alarms on or off or delete them at all.
    iMore Nanite

*can't
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by matanavi View Post
    hey i have iphone 6 and i update to 10.0.1 and now my alarm clock not working??
    what can i do please?

I'm having the same problem! the entire app won't work. Cant turn on alarms or timer or anything ...having trouble finding an answer. Let me know if you get one!
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by larissad View Post
    I'm having the same problem! the entire app won't work. Cant turn on alarms or timer or anything ...having trouble finding an answer. Let me know if you get one!
    Okay so I was able to edit my alarms... I deleted them all and the app seemed to kinda reset and it started working. I just went back in and added the ones I need again and it seems fine now. Hope that works! I talked to Apple and they didn't have any suggestions so I'm glad something I tried worked!

Default hey i have problem in ios 10.0.1 alarm clock

Quote Originally Posted by larissad View Post
    Have you tried Reset All Settings?

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms. Be sure NOT to tap "erase all content and settings".
    iMore Nanite

I am facing the same issue. I have an iPhone 6. After updating to iOS 10, my alarm clock doesn't work. I'm not able to turn on multiple alarms. Also, my alarm doesn't ring. How can we fix this?
    iMore Nanite

Two possible fixes have been posted! Mine was pretty straight forward... On the "Alarm" page of the app, click the edit button at the top and delete all your alarms. Close the app and reopen it and it should have reset so you can just go back in and add your alarms.
    iMore Nanite

Have the same problem only I have a 6S, have been trying to fix it for over 4 days since I installed 10.0.1. Had already tried both solutions mentioned here but they didn't work for me, wish I hadn't done the reset, major annoyance, still trying to put back my settings.
    Any other ideas?
    iMore Nanite

The only solution I could find to this problem is;
    Instead of restoring your phone with a previous backup try restoring as a new iPhone. Then the alarm would work. But you won't get your data.
    iMore Nanite

Deleting and adding alarms, resetting settings and erasing all and starting fresh doesn't work. I have the alarm working for a day or two and then it stops. Or rather, it goes off, but no sound.

Apple seems to have this issue with every new release. Maybe I should have switched to the Note 7. It may catch fire, but at least that would wake me up. I kid...
    iMore Nanite

In fact, my iphhone 6 following upgrade to IOS10 only vibrates when phone calls are received and there is no sound when I send text messages. OMG
    iMore Nanite

I am having this problem as well. I have removed all alarms and added 1 to test, then did a reset, all to no avail. I then took the 10.0.2 update and that didn't help either. Still looking for a resolution with restarting as a new phone.
    iMore Nanite

How do u delete alarms?
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by iphone504 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. It's NOT a sound issue. The alarm does not even go off.
    I am having the same problem! I set my alarm, and turn the volume all the way up. STILL no sound when my alarm goes off. My phone doesn't even vibrate like it used to when the alarm would go off. I will say my alarm will work on occasion.
    iMore Nanite

We just fixed it on an iPhone 6:

First delete the old alarm setting like described above and set new alarms to "reset" the app.

At that point we still didn't have sound like a lot of you guys.

BUT.... now shut down your phone completely and reboot it (ie. shut it off and on again) and tadaaaa all sounds have returned and all is functioning again.

Hope this helps!
    iMore Nanite

I thought this was an issue with my old phone 5s because it would not let me download anymore updates.. I think the last I was running on was 9.1.something and it was giving me all kinds of issues so I finally upgraded and my new phone came in yesterday 7plus. I have restored from my icloud and the alarm is still not working. I have done the deleting alarms and resetting, powering off. I have not done the reset in settings yet since some say it still doesn't work and I'm trying to avoid having to reset all apps if I really don't have to... is anyone else still having the alarm issue? Are there any other fixes? Should I just suck it up and try the reset in settings?
    Banned

Delete the alarms and reboot your iPhone.
    iMore Nanite

I had the same issue even after upgrading to iPhone 7 from iPhone 6 when I restore from a previous backup.
    The only way out is reset everything and set the phone as a new iPhone. The problem is with the backup. So,This is the only way out to this problem.
    iMore Nanite

Yes I had same problem .. it's an issue with backup .. I had the same issue even after upgrading to iPhone 7 from iPhone 6 when I restore from a previous backup.
    The only way out is reset everything and set the phone as a new iPhone. The problem is with the backup. So,This is the only way out to this problem.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast