- iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
Battery life with ios10 bad. Why?
I downloaded iOS 10 to my iPhone 6s Plus last night despite the fact I am getting the 7 plus on launch day in order to become familiar with the changes.
However, I have noticed a tremendous negative difference in the Battery drain. It is down to 32% despite being fully charged this morning and still have another 4 hours to go to bedtime. Ordinarily after a full day of use at bedtime I may be down to 65%.
Can anyone explain why the battery is draining so much faster and if there are any steps I can take to reduce the drain.
- 09-14-2016, 07:35 PM #2
Re: Battery life with ios10 bad. Why?
You yourself are playing around a lot more with your iPhone to discover what's new and changes. All this drains your battery faster than on an average day. Give it a few days and you'll see battery life is back to what it was before the update.
- By fabio984 in forum iOS 10Replies: 15Last Post: 09-16-2016, 12:54 AM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2016, 09:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2016, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 06:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 04:18 PM