Notes App crashing after ios 10 upgrade.

iKath

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
P.S.
...so when iCloud replaced the notes
I deleted ( when I turned that switch
off and back on ) , I ended up with two
sets of my notes : the original set I had
moved to the iPhone folder and the new
set that iCloud sent to the iCloud folder.
Better than no copies right :) ?

Carly Butterfield

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I found the fix!

- Under Settings, > iCloud I turned off my link to notes. It then deleted all of the notes from my phone (scarry). I then turned back on the link to Notes.
- When opening Notes, it re-downloaded all my notes. It seems that something got corrupted and was crashing the sync/app.

I'm glad this was an easy fix... but it did take me a while to think of it.

Thank you for figuring this out!!! I was wondering why my app kept crashing- it was extremely annoying!

ripnbang

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I found the fix!

- Under Settings, > iCloud I turned off my link to notes. It then deleted all of the notes from my phone (scarry). I then turned back on the link to Notes.
- When opening Notes, it re-downloaded all my notes. It seems that something got corrupted and was crashing the sync/app.

This solution worked like a charm. Thank you!
IPhone 6 Plus

Robert White8

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
So what should I do to back up my notes before I delete the application and reinstall it what should i do I have 10.1 iPhone 6 should i update to 10.2 or wait

Karen1492

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I found the fix!

Karen1492

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the fix. I was scared to delete initially. I took pics of all my notes just in case 😊 I'' grateful to have my notes app work again .

wilhic

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I found the fix!

wilhic

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I found the fix!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73