Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple has removed "block contact" in messages, its only in contacts now. Can anybody affirm this?, I cant find it in my phone. Thanks

Posted via the iMore App

It's there. Just different.
Tap i
Tap number

7165c0ca0cc332ab729106799582c02a.jpg

Tap block this caller
4d269a92ff9d1271e967eaab13d10bb7.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
anyone here experiences a bug in multiple tabs? when you double press home to close open apps. what happens to mine is, whenever i try to close all the apps, mostly when i'm down to the last app, when i swipe it to close, the screen orientation turns into something not right and there's no way to fix it but to press home. but after pressing home, the orientation will be in landscape for a while. i'm using an iPhone 5 so i'm thinking that maybe it's my phone that has it?? i don't really know.

Why do you need to close all apps? No need to do that.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
In 10 when typing on a web based forum in safari the typing box doesn't follow the text while zoomed in anymore. So in order to see what I'm typing I have to keep sliding the text box around. Previous iOS versions would advance the typing box automatically. That was enough to get me to go back to 9.3.5.

The other thing is no more hold to record in Messages, I used this all the time. The contact name at the top of a thread is also too small, I'm afraid I'll start messaging the wrong person.
I also noticed on my iPad Air when I'd open multi task to send a message the keyboard wouldn't always show up, so I'd have to close and open again.

apercele79

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
In Photos (PEOPLE), there are 6 separate albums of my daughter, one has 250 pics, one 382 and so on. For whatever reason it has her 6 times as opposed to all being combined into one. Do I have the ability to combine these albums if they are of the same person?

alonsoherrero13

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I have ios 10.0.1 and since i updated to it i don't have the #images section on iMessage i used to have on older betas. I turned iMessage on/off , restored the iPhone and stil cant do it. Its not even there on the "Manage" section of the appstore of imessage like it was before and i cant find it on the appstore even.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I have ios 10.0.1 and since i updated to it i don't have the #images section on iMessage i used to have on older betas. I turned iMessage on/off , restored the iPhone and stil cant do it. Its not even there on the "Manage" section of the appstore of imessage like it was before and i cant find it on the appstore even.

do a hard reset and restore your phone. then pls see

trelaina22

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem on iPad and iPad mini with hooking up the charger and it saying 'not charging' up in the corner by the battery? It is happing on both my iPads for some reason. I am using the chargers that came with the iPads.

Me. Signed up for this forum because this is the only similar comment I found on google. When I plug it in, it goes green and "charging" then immediately switches to "not charging". This only seems to be happening when I try to charge from my laptop, though. I plugged it into the wall and it's charging fine. Luckily it still seems to be syncing with itunes when plugged into the laptop. Pain in the butt, though. I hope enough people report it to have it fixed.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods