Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

Q) The basic question all are asking is how to download the general release of ios 10 ,when you are on beta profile .?

A) Let me make a thing clear the GM version and the general release are the same. Pls check the version no. 10.0.1.

Moreover If you wish to opt out of beta and download the general version,then go to your settings and delete your beta profile and restart. After that unenroll your device from the apple beta page.

Now connect your phone via itunes and press the sleep/wake button with the home button until you see the apple logo. After that just restore your phone to ios 9.3.5. After successful completion you can then go into your settings and hit the update button and can get the ios 10 like general public..Now the brick problem is also solved.

That`s all folks., Enjoy,

PS: Take full backup before restoring to ios 9.3.5

PureView

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

FB Messenger and WhatsApp notification sounds are the same as iMessage and there is no way to change them.

Gearheadaddy

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Can't seem to delete a 7GB Email cache of data. Also cannot set emails to only sync the last 30 days anymore!

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

FB Messenger and WhatsApp notification sounds are the same as iMessage and there is no way to change them.

you can change the whatsapp notification sound by going in whatsapp settings and under notification

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Can't seem to delete a 7GB Email cache of data. Also cannot set emails to only sync the last 30 days anymore!

access your mail account on laptop/computer and delete all the data in trash/deleted folders then try. I did that and was able to remove 3GB of cache data

nehavas

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site

Can't see the multiple pages by pressing home button on iPad mini .

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

I'm having issues with Maps where it will crash if I receive a phone call. It will also randomly just lose its course and say "Directions not available."

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I don't have any problems to report at this time in regard to iOS 10, thankfully. It's working like a charm on my iPhone and iPad Pro.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Same, no issues.

Also 3rd party apps will have to be update to work with iOS 10 completely. So give the dev time to submit and update if something is wonky at first.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Restart your iPhone, same thing happened to me. A rebooted and all went back to normal.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Not really an issue as it is a matter of opinion; I don't like the new control center. Why is it multiple panes? Why does nightshift have a gigantic button when I will literally never use it because it is already automatically scheduled to turn on and off. They added steps to do things when it was completely fine in the past.

NinjaMom

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

The update "bricked" my and my husband's phone. So the update took way longer than it should have. But so far so good now.

MonkeyJunky

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site

So far so good. Only a couple of small little things I've noticed, which aren't really even all that consistent, are a slight delay in the home button response at times (very infrequent) and a little bit of lag when force quitting apps in the "multi-task" screen. Other than that, its been as smooth as butter.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No issues here. I came from beta to GM. Got a friend whose Words With Friends iMessage app won't work. It shows in the iMessage app drawer, but doesn't work.

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I've lost all my contacts yet in settings nothing has changed they are all still linked to my email addresses 😩

gsxatc

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

I have an iPad Air with a cover that, when closed, puts the iPad in the sleep mode. In IOS 9, when I opened the cover I was at the passcode screen. With IOS 10, when I open the cover I have to press the home button which then takes me to the passcode screen. This is an unnecessary extra step, so I removed my passcode. Does anyone know if there's a bypass so that the home button does not need to be pressed prior to the passcode screen?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

I have an iPad Air with a cover that, when closed, puts the iPad in the sleep mode. In IOS 9, when I opened the cover I was at the passcode screen. With IOS 10, when I open the cover I have to press the home button which then takes me to the passcode screen. This is an unnecessary extra step, so I removed my passcode. Does anyone know if there's a bypass so that the home button does not need to be pressed prior to the passcode screen?

I don't think this is. I have an original Air as well, and it seems to be that iOS 10 is designed with devices with the fingerprint sensor in mind. My gf has a 5c and is annoyed with this as well.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Not really an issue as it is a matter of opinion; I don't like the new control center. Why is it multiple panes? Why does nightshift have a gigantic button when I will literally never use it because it is already automatically scheduled to turn on and off. They added steps to do things when it was completely fine in the past.

no it is not automatic you have to manually schedule it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR