Found out how to do it:

Open the photo app and select the Photo Tab
    You should see your photos grouped by location
    Now select the location name. This will create a memorie and you will have the opportunity to add to the memories tab and edit it also.

Hope this helps
    09-15-2016 01:31 AM
    The only problem I'm getting, is when my phone is on charge and I go to open my phone it won't with my finger pressing the home button, have to type my unlock code to open
    I think the rest to finger option is switched on. Please turn it off and then try. The option is in settings under General > accessibility > Home Button.
    If this does not work then remove your previous fingerprint and add new.
    09-15-2016 02:46 AM
    Found out how to do it:

Open the photo app and select the Photo Tab
    You should see your photos grouped by location
    Now select the location name. This will create a memorie and you will have the opportunity to add to the memories tab and edit it also.

Hope this helps
    Just read the instructions I have posted. This works +ively.
    09-15-2016 02:48 AM
    Hi, it seems that Memories needs a specific no of photos to be activated, I moved over 200 photos on my ipad pro but still doesn't work. Is there a work around to activate memories even with smaller amounts of photos?
    Don`t worry madam I have the solution to your problem. Here try this:

Creating Memories

1) To create memories, open the Photos app and go to the ‘Albums’ tab. Tap the plus button at the top left and create a new album. Name the album what you want the memory to be called. The name of the album and the date of the photos included in the memory become the opening title of the memory.

2) When you create a new album, you’re asked to add photos to it. Select the photos you want to include in the memory. You can add/remove them later if you want so don’t worry if you’ve missed a few or added one too many.

3) Open the album you just created and tap the date range shown for the photos. You will see a thumbnail of one of the photos in the album with a play icon on it. Tap it to create a memory from all the photos in the current album. It takes only a few seconds. If you do not tap the thumbnail, the memory isn’t created.
    Last edited by Prakhar Mohan1; 09-15-2016 at 02:55 AM. Reason: wrong format
    09-15-2016 02:54 AM
    I hope I wont have any problems updating the phone. Or maybe i'll just wait for a couple of days so that the bugs are fixed. Lol.
    09-15-2016 03:14 AM
    I think the rest to finger option is switched on. Please turn it off and then try. The option is in settings under General > accessibility > Home Button.
    If this does not work then remove your previous fingerprint and add new.
    It only happens when phone is on charge
    09-15-2016 03:38 AM
    could you elaborate pls ?
    I can connect to wifi but i can't do anything with it. I reset the phone and did a restored from iCloud but it didn't help
    09-15-2016 05:15 AM
    FB Messenger and WhatsApp notification sounds are the same as iMessage and there is no way to change them.
    Try to restart the phone.
    09-15-2016 05:49 AM
    I hope I wont have any problems updating the phone. Or maybe i'll just wait for a couple of days so that the bugs are fixed. Lol.
    no there is not any major problem and you can update your device.
    09-15-2016 05:51 AM
    It only happens when phone is on charge
    ok got it. It happens to mine also when my phone is on charge. There is a problem with your electrical point. Just ask the electrician to check for the earthing in the power socket. Mine was solved.
    09-15-2016 05:53 AM
    I have no problems now. It's simple amazing. But I had trouble downloading. Almost 1 hour to download and then it ask me to connect to iTunes. Then it took almost 7 hours to install iOS 10 on my iPhone. At the end I had to erase my phone and set up like a brand new.
    But now it's fine. Really enjoying.
    09-15-2016 05:54 AM
    I can connect to wifi but i can't do anything with it. I reset the phone and did a restored from iCloud but it didn't help
    just go to settings and simply do the network reset. After that your problem will be solved.
    09-15-2016 05:54 AM
    I have no problems now. It's simple amazing. But I had trouble downloading. Almost 1 hour to download and then it ask me to connect to iTunes. Then it took almost 7 hours to install iOS 10 on my iPhone. At the end I had to erase my phone and set up like a brand new.
    That depends upon the wifi connectivity and the phone storage. The more the storage , the more time it takes to update.
    09-15-2016 05:55 AM
    Just to clarify for everyone else, that was an issue that occurred during the first hour or so that iOS 10 was available for download. It was patched by Apple and shouldn't be occurring with any new downloads.
    09-15-2016 05:56 AM
    People who all are facing the same sound issue for whatsapp and imessage after ios 10 update. Please just restart your device and problem will be solved.
    09-15-2016 05:56 AM
    Just to clarify for everyone else, that was an issue that occurred during the first hour or so that iOS 10 was available for download. It was patched by Apple and shouldn't be occurring with any new downloads.
    Yeah! I've heard that too. But thank god. I was about to die when it happened.
    09-15-2016 06:05 AM
    you have to download the language pack in language under settings for that to work
    Thank you. Unfortunately, the New Oxford American Dictionary is stuck trying to downloading (circle with a stop sign), and won't do anything. I've run into far too many issues with iOS 10, I'm reverting back iOS 9.3.5. I appreciate the help though!
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-15-2016 06:55 AM
    Thank you. Unfortunately, the New Oxford American Dictionary is stuck trying to downloading (circle with a stop sign), and won't do anything. I've run into far too many issues with iOS 10, I'm reverting back iOS 9.3.5. I appreciate the help though!
    i would suggest you not to. As there are just initial hick ups and within a week or to they would disappear. ios 10 is by far better than ios 9. Rest depends upon you and your usage.
    09-15-2016 07:20 AM
    I've had no issues like that. Did you try a hard reset? I like iOS 10 a lot. Give it time.
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-15-2016 08:01 AM
    I've had no issues like that. Did you try a hard reset? I like iOS 10 a lot. Give it time.
    Sir the best thing is to do a hard reset after a huge update that solves all the issues arising for few people...iOS 10 is by far the best os version
    09-15-2016 08:34 AM
    I have 10.0.1 installed on an iPhone 6s and the battery widget doesn't show any batteries. This was reported in the developer betas from what I saw in Google, but the iMore iOS 10 guide shows a working battery widget. Did this happen to anyone else?
    09-15-2016 08:38 AM
    True... i've reset it and everything just fine.
    09-15-2016 09:19 AM
    True... i've reset it and everything just fine.
    I know. As we know, when we update the OS then new settings get modified and in this process some features tend to do not work. The best way is to do a hard reset after a major update and then restore via backup.

Most of the problems would be solved by this process.
    09-15-2016 09:25 AM
    How come I can't find the Mac, hearts stickers for iMessage that were there on the beta. Also SwiftKey has been highlighting words when I type in other languages.
    09-15-2016 09:35 AM
    I've noticed these two issues/glitches as well. I'm running it on iPhone 6plus. Maybe it's the lack of processor power compared to the 7. But I hope they fix it as well on the coming updates.
    09-15-2016 09:39 AM
365 ... 23456 ...