Hello All . Share your problems and some solutions to them so that all could read and rectify their issues they are facing
    sametg likes this.
    09-14-2016 02:15 AM
    Q) The basic question all are asking is how to download the general release of ios 10 ,when you are on beta profile .?

A) Let me make a thing clear the GM version and the general release are the same. Pls check the version no. 10.0.1.

Moreover If you wish to opt out of beta and download the general version,then go to your settings and delete your beta profile and restart. After that unenroll your device from the apple beta page.

Now connect your phone via itunes and press the sleep/wake button with the home button until you see the apple logo. After that just restore your phone to ios 9.3.5. After successful completion you can then go into your settings and hit the update button and can get the ios 10 like general public..Now the brick problem is also solved.

That`s all folks., Enjoy,

PS: Take full backup before restoring to ios 9.3.5
    09-14-2016 02:21 AM
    FB Messenger and WhatsApp notification sounds are the same as iMessage and there is no way to change them.
    09-14-2016 03:39 AM
    Can't seem to delete a 7GB Email cache of data. Also cannot set emails to only sync the last 30 days anymore!
    Miss Daredevil likes this.
    09-14-2016 03:50 AM
    FB Messenger and WhatsApp notification sounds are the same as iMessage and there is no way to change them.
    you can change the whatsapp notification sound by going in whatsapp settings and under notification
    09-14-2016 04:05 AM
    Can't seem to delete a 7GB Email cache of data. Also cannot set emails to only sync the last 30 days anymore!
    access your mail account on laptop/computer and delete all the data in trash/deleted folders then try. I did that and was able to remove 3GB of cache data
    09-14-2016 04:06 AM
    Can't see the multiple pages by pressing home button on iPad mini .
    09-14-2016 04:10 AM
    I'm having issues with Maps where it will crash if I receive a phone call. It will also randomly just lose its course and say "Directions not available."
    09-14-2016 05:04 AM
    I don't have any problems to report at this time in regard to iOS 10, thankfully. It's working like a charm on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
    taeisme, pr1nce, Ed Boland and 3 others like this.
    09-14-2016 07:52 AM
    Same, no issues.

Also 3rd party apps will have to be update to work with iOS 10 completely. So give the dev time to submit and update if something is wonky at first.
    pr1nce, DarlaMack and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-14-2016 07:55 AM
    Restart your iPhone, same thing happened to me. A rebooted and all went back to normal.
    09-14-2016 09:04 AM
    Not really an issue as it is a matter of opinion; I don't like the new control center. Why is it multiple panes? Why does nightshift have a gigantic button when I will literally never use it because it is already automatically scheduled to turn on and off. They added steps to do things when it was completely fine in the past.
    09-14-2016 09:06 AM
    The update "bricked" my and my husband's phone. So the update took way longer than it should have. But so far so good now.
    09-14-2016 09:14 AM
    So far so good. Only a couple of small little things I've noticed, which aren't really even all that consistent, are a slight delay in the home button response at times (very infrequent) and a little bit of lag when force quitting apps in the "multi-task" screen. Other than that, its been as smooth as butter.
    xboxbml likes this.
    09-14-2016 09:28 AM
    No issues here. I came from beta to GM. Got a friend whose Words With Friends iMessage app won't work. It shows in the iMessage app drawer, but doesn't work.
    taeisme and DarlaMack like this.
    09-14-2016 09:33 AM
    Somehow I've lost all my contacts yet in settings nothing has changed they are all still linked to my email addresses 😩
    09-14-2016 09:34 AM
    I have an iPad Air with a cover that, when closed, puts the iPad in the sleep mode. In IOS 9, when I opened the cover I was at the passcode screen. With IOS 10, when I open the cover I have to press the home button which then takes me to the passcode screen. This is an unnecessary extra step, so I removed my passcode. Does anyone know if there's a bypass so that the home button does not need to be pressed prior to the passcode screen?
    09-14-2016 09:42 AM
    I have an iPad Air with a cover that, when closed, puts the iPad in the sleep mode. In IOS 9, when I opened the cover I was at the passcode screen. With IOS 10, when I open the cover I have to press the home button which then takes me to the passcode screen. This is an unnecessary extra step, so I removed my passcode. Does anyone know if there's a bypass so that the home button does not need to be pressed prior to the passcode screen?
    I don't think this is. I have an original Air as well, and it seems to be that iOS 10 is designed with devices with the fingerprint sensor in mind. My gf has a 5c and is annoyed with this as well.
    09-14-2016 09:48 AM
    I suspected that what you say is the case. Thanks for confirming that.
    09-14-2016 09:56 AM
    Not really an issue as it is a matter of opinion; I don't like the new control center. Why is it multiple panes? Why does nightshift have a gigantic button when I will literally never use it because it is already automatically scheduled to turn on and off. They added steps to do things when it was completely fine in the past.
    no it is not automatic you have to manually schedule it.
    09-14-2016 10:13 AM
    So far so good. Only a couple of small little things I've noticed, which aren't really even all that consistent, are a slight delay in the home button response at times (very infrequent) and a little bit of lag when force quitting apps in the "multi-task" screen. Other than that, its been as smooth as butter.
    after an update it is advised to reset your device and restore from backup so that the new os could work efficiently
    09-14-2016 10:14 AM
    Somehow I've lost all my contacts yet in settings nothing has changed they are all still linked to my email addresses
    maybe sync is not working. Just go to icloud and sign out. restart your device and again sign in .That should solve
    09-14-2016 10:16 AM
    you could enable the raise to wake feature. That might help
    09-14-2016 10:16 AM
    Same here. I wish we could customize the control center to our liking. The ridiculously-large Night Shift button could he my music controls.
    09-14-2016 10:21 AM
    no it is not automatic you have to manually schedule it.
    I believe what he means is that he has already scheduled it so literally never needs to turn it on and off in the control center. I feel the same way - I've always thought it would be nice to customize the control center to show only those things that you want it to have - though it doesn't bother me all that much. I use control center maybe once a week, and almost always it's just to flip the flashlight on and off.
    09-14-2016 10:26 AM
365 123 ...