I tried that, including reset all settings. No luck. What wonders me is, it's missing only on the home screen.

Does anyone here having this weird issue??

Any ideas/solution!!??

I guess, the only option I got now is to erase.
    No, but I googled that problem and it seemed that everyone I saw who reported it said it was fixed when the phone was restarted.
    09-23-2016 08:31 AM
    No, but I googled that problem and it seemed that everyone I saw who reported it said it was fixed when the phone was restarted.
    Good to know..
    09-23-2016 08:40 AM
    I tried that, including reset all settings. No luck. What wonders me is, it's missing only on the home screen.

Does anyone here having this weird issue??

Any ideas/solution!!??

I guess, the only option I got now is to erase.
    you could try and do a hard reset. Press and hold the sleep button + home button until you see the apple logo
    09-23-2016 09:04 AM
    In the calendar app, the time is missing on the date wheel. Even if I deactivate "all day" there is no way to set the time of an event.
    09-23-2016 12:02 PM
    Unfortunately that would be my solution..just do a backup, then restore in iTunes and restore backup.. I like to do both iCloud and iTunes backup just in case.. but I never restore backup...but that's just me...hope u get it resolved. That is definitely a weird symptom..haven't seen that since iOS 5..
    Many thanks for the idea/suggestions. I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.
    robertk328 likes this.
    09-23-2016 03:43 PM
    First thing I did was restart. no luck. then tried, reset network n reset all settings. no luck.

Finally, I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-23-2016 03:45 PM
    you could try and do a hard reset. Press and hold the sleep button + home button until you see the apple logo
    Thanks for the suggestion. That was my last option.

Finally, I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-23-2016 03:47 PM
    Excellent! Did u just do the OTA update or in iTunes?
    09-23-2016 04:01 PM
    Excellent! Did u just do the OTA update or in iTunes?
    OTA
    09-23-2016 04:07 PM
    OTA
    Well that was definitely interesting..the OTA must have made it find things again..good!
    09-23-2016 04:28 PM
    Well that was definitely interesting..the OTA must have made it find things again..good!
    Frankly, I was frustrated with this weird issue. I had no solution and I was about to erase my iPhone and to my surprise Apple released iOS 10.0.2 update and the magic worked. It saved me.
    09-23-2016 04:35 PM
    I told you guys. don`t be so skeptical about ios 10. it`s just the beginning. There would be many more updates to come which would improve your experience with ios 10. Be patient and enjoy.
    09-23-2016 04:59 PM
    when the person himself is not willing to stay on ios 10 , and wants to move back on ios 9,then you have no choice left. People are not at all willing to give ios 10 a chance. They are all skeptical about it without even remembering that ios 9 in it`s early stage was also buggy and that very same people wanted to move back to ios 8
    Point is, a restore is the last option you want to try.
    09-24-2016 10:45 AM
    reset all settings is not always the solution to every problem.
    But it's a possible solution one would want to try before a restore.
    09-24-2016 10:47 AM
    Point is, a restore is the last option you want to try.
    i know but when after restoration you get your problem solved then why blame the OS.
    09-24-2016 03:01 PM
    Awesome! Guess it was more of an issue than just you!
    09-24-2016 03:11 PM
    I've noticed (on 10.0.1 and 10.0.2) that "Hey Siri" doesn't work when I have snoozed alarms.
    09-26-2016 11:16 AM
    I've noticed (on 10.0.1 and 10.0.2) that "Hey Siri" doesn't work when I have snoozed alarms.
    mine work just fine.... I do it every day
    09-26-2016 02:16 PM
    I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.
    It is generally pretty nice to know that Apple is fixing small glitches relatively quickly.
    09-28-2016 06:07 AM
    Just set up my new 7 Plus and my text replacements aren't syncing.

I ****ing give up. >(
    redbirdsfan likes this.
    10-21-2016 11:33 AM
    With new apple software updates everything became misery, nightmare.
    I can’t count how many times my iphone 6s 128 GB stops working, hangs, lags.

My work requires me using this device all day long.
    WhatsApp freezes …
    safari freezes,
    contacts freezes,

When I search for a contact in iPhone usual search (when you slide it down on screen) - contacts doesn’t load. Sometimes when they load and I tap on call icon next to contact it calls to different contact.

Phone freezes as well when someone calls me - and i can’t reply.

Guys and just keep a note it happens during my work … as i said i do my work with it … no phone - no work. Just couple of days ago temperature was +6 degrees - my phone froze and turned off … my clients couldn’t reach me, my drivers couldn’t reach me … I had to warm this brick and run somewhere I can put it on charge (even though my battery was 60%).

I remember I had Nokia … I used it for 4 years, and never ever had any problem, it never failed me, I never run out of battery. Of course using it now will be so uncomfortable.

How I got inspired to write this message? Well I update my MacBook Pro and came to my office … Well when I understood that everything now works very slow on it (i have 8 gb ram and ssd), excel, word, safari, etc, - it didn’t surprise me … but When I wasn’t able to use internet in my office (even though I’m connected to my wifi) - it pissed me off. I deleted my network and connected to it again - it still doesn’t work, safari doesn’t open anything, oh btw I have Google Chrome installed (I hate it, basically I hate using any other product not related to Apple, Hate is too strong word, lets say I’m not comfortable)… Basically Chrome Works …. I guess Chrome works even with out Internet … Why I have to use chrome on my mac? When I reach home safari starts working … Btw at the moment in I’m my office and safari still doesn’t work …

Guys I’m losing it … I never expected this … Im not going to switch to other systems (windows, android, etc), I feel I’m Trapped. And I’m sure apple doesn’t care about this. I was so depended on it.

I feel like my best friend failed me, betrayed me. My labour doesn’t do his job, i can’t fire him because there is no alternative.

How can I make this bunch of apples to fix the mess they made? Apple tree and apples on the tree got infected I guess … Worms are in their apples. How the hell they managed to screw everything up this much up … Did they hire people from Android and Windows? Oh actually HP running on Windows 10 in our office is running so good, not a single problem … So I was a little unfair regarding windows.

just screw you apple … screw you …
    oladob likes this.
    10-21-2016 05:09 PM
    Lots of bug at the notification which re appeared again and again, especially email notification
    10-22-2016 12:43 AM
    I am finding that in iOS 10 with universal search from home screen, when I type in a contact name or an app name, it displays a list of options and before I can click on it (especially with contacts ) or retrieve the info I need it clears the search and the search bar goes blank. It does this a few times. Anyone have a similar experience. I am on iPhone 7 plus and iOs 10.0.3
    10-22-2016 05:31 AM
    I am finding that in iOS 10 with universal search from home screen, when I type in a contact name or an app name, it displays a list of options and before I can click on it (especially with contacts ) or retrieve the info I need it clears the search and the search bar goes blank. It does this a few times. Anyone have a similar experience. I am on iPhone 7 plus and iOs 10.0.3http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a5e0284cd3.jpg
    No, but I'm on 10.0.2.
    10-22-2016 10:36 AM
    My biggest annoyances on my 6S+ is that some notifications can't be pressed (nothing happens, have to use 3D Touch) and the graphical issue that appears in the notification center sometimes. Otherwise it seems fine for my use.
    10-23-2016 02:59 AM
365 ... 12131415