Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Default Re: Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafaozcan33 View Post
    I found a bug or crash whatever
    I tried to send my conversation with my friend to another friend. I selected my conversations and tried to send but when i tap the send button , messages app suddenly crash and close itself. Anyone having this problem? [Stock Messages App, not the others (like whatsapp etc.) ]
    This happen more than once? If so, try going to Settings > Messages > Toggle off iMessage > sign out of iMessage > sign back in > Toggle on.
    Also go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
    Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
    iMore Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    This happen more than once? If so, try going to Settings > Messages > Toggle off iMessage > sign out of iMessage > sign back in > Toggle on.
    Also go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
    Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
    Yes this happens more than once. I tried your tricks but didn't work. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafaozcan33 View Post
    Yes this happens more than once. I tried your tricks but didn't work. Thank you.
    There's some suggestions in this you might try..

http://www.valuewalk.com/2016/07/fix...s-app-crashes/
    Mustafaozcan33 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

I have about 30gb available on my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Taco50 View Post
    Is that a problem for you?
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Prakhar Mohan1 View Post
    Hello All . Share your problems and some solutions to them so that all could read and rectify their issues they are facing
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

Try settings/accessibility//assistive touch/ON/device/customize/screenshot
    Create new gesture might be adaptable for a new gesture (v sign to Apple?) which might work! Although taking a shot is as before (Home button plus off) a stupid grey disc c20mm dia remains onscreen always. Ugh)
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #258  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taco50 View Post
    if you are not using it kindly do giveaway
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #259  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

yes.. what is the problem you are facing ?
    iMore Newbie

Default Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

this is big issue now for me .
    callers name too small i cant see the caler name specialy when i am outside on daylight .
    the biger issue is : the tuch is unresponsive when i receive calls ... i cant slide to answer and that happen 4 times today so i hard and soft reset but still unresponsive .
    the last issue now happen more and more is when i slide down to search no keyboard shown as it usualy did . i just dont understand ! maybe next update will fix all this or ???!!!
    tharley46 likes this.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #261  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aliyakuza View Post
    this is big issue now for me .
    callers name too small i cant see the caler name specialy when i am outside on daylight .
    the biger issue is : the tuch is unresponsive when i receive calls ... i cant slide to answer and that happen 4 times today so i hard and soft reset but still unresponsive .
    that might be an issue with your touch screen. Kindly visit apple center and get it checked. As far as small fonts are concerned I am aware of that issue and is finding the appropriate solution
    aliyakuza likes this.
    iMore Nanite

The rich link previews don't seem to be working properly for me. When I send a message with a link, the preview works fine and shows up in the sent message. But, the preview doesn't show up when I receive a text, just something like "money.cnn.com" followed by a Safari icon. I sent several texts of different links to myself and that's what happened every time. Am I missing something?
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    4,576 Global Posts

I'm having a small problem that I haven't seen posted here yet. On my 6S Plus, I'm experiencing a random touch issue where tapping an app icon to launch an app doesn't launch the app. I'll have to tap it a second time. When this happens, on the first tap, I know the touch is being recognized by the screen because the icon will "gray" when touched... but then I'll have to tap a second time to actually launch the app.

Anyone else experience this? It's completely random, and it can be any app; native Apple or third party. If the problem persists I guess I'll do a hard restore and see if that fixes it.
    atrsh likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Quick reply lags on my iPhone 6 Plus. Sometimes only a blank page pops up and by the time I am typing a reply it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by WaverBoy View Post
    The rich link previews don't seem to be working properly for me. When I send a message with a link, the preview works fine and shows up in the sent message. But, the preview doesn't show up when I receive a text, just something like "money.cnn.com" followed by a Safari icon. I sent several texts of different links to myself and that's what happened every time. Am I missing something?
    Is the person sending the link using iOS 10?
    iMore Nanite

So i have problem with my panel, there i can chose fast wifi bluetooth night****...

But in ios 10 i have problem with making brightness. My finger is large and its hard to making own brightness becus panel is moving to left or right like that: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160919_200431.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	111862

Sory for my weak English
    Hope you undestand that
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #267  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Boland View Post
    I'm having a small problem that I haven't seen posted here yet. On my 6S Plus, I'm experiencing a random touch issue where tapping an app icon to launch an app doesn't launch the app. I'll have to tap it a second time. When this happens, on the first tap, I know the touch is being recognized by the screen because the icon will "gray" when touched... but then I'll have to tap a second time to actually launch the app.

Anyone else experience this? It's completely random, and it can be any app; native Apple or third party. If the problem persists I guess I'll do a hard restore and see if that fixes it.
    if that problem persists then I think you should hard reset your device and then restore via itunes
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #268  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by honolulek View Post
    So i have problem with my panel, there i can chose fast wifi bluetooth night****...

But in ios 10 i have problem with making brightness. My finger is large and its hard to making own brightness becus panel is moving to left or right like that: Click image for larger version. 

Sory for my weak English
    Hope you undestand that
    that will happen. It`s not an OS problem , In ios 10 there are two control center so they are movable left to right. To adjust the brightness, I would recommend you to use gentle touch and try to place your finger on the brightness tab.
    Mustafaozcan33 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Prakhar Mohan1 View Post
    you have to really long press the send button. In iphoen 6s and 6s + that function works with the 3d touch. Bt in non 3d touch devices you have to long press the send arrow. If that does not work.. just reset your device .. restore via itunes and try again. That might definitely saolve the problem
    I hope there are different ways to solve the problem to use the send arrow for messenger for access to more opportunities than a reset which will cause a lot of work too. Just for getting some more opportunities in Messenger.
    I switched messenger of and on. I pressed the button very long. I tried it with different recipients where the other one could use all the opportunities . . .

Quote Originally Posted by martinjandj View Post
    I hope there are different ways to solve the problem to use the send arrow for messenger for access to more opportunities than a reset which will cause a lot of work too. Just for getting some more opportunities in Messenger.
    I switched messenger of and on. I pressed the button very long. I tried it with different recipients where the other one could use all the opportunities . . .
    NO, you don't need to reset. You can try:

1. Turn OFF reduce motion at Settings > General > Accessibility
    2. Turn off iMessage at Settings > Messages then turn it back on
    3. Log out of iCloud and back in again
    4. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.

Some combination of those starting with #1 should do the trick. Restoring your device is a last resort for some things but I don't think it's wise to go through all that for iMessage without trying the other options first.

Quote Originally Posted by honolulek View Post

Sory for my weak English
    Hope you undestand that
    Rest your finger on the round slider button. When it lights up, then slide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Boland View Post

First try a hard reset:
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings:
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    724 Global Posts

Whenever I charge my phone it gets extremely slow around 95%. I didn't have time to let it complete because I had a class so I pulled it off the charger. Don't know why but I decided to restart the phone. Maybe I encountered a bug as I have been since I've updated.

As soon as I restarted the phone the battery showed 100%.

What?
    Why?

Ios 10 has been a mess for me. I use SwiftKey. Using it on ios 10 is a hassle.

Suddenly my phone app stops working.
    The recent call notification bubble just won't go away.

A friend tells me that if I had clean installed and set up the phone as new when I updated I wouldn't have been facing these issues.

Is clean install = factory resetting the phone and then setting up as a new phone?

Or can I get away with something easier?
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Is the person sending the link using iOS 10?
    Yep, it's me sending the links to myself as a test, like I said. The sent text has the preview, but the received text doesn't.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #275  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan Basir View Post
    Whenever I charge my phone it gets extremely slow around 95%. I didn't have time to let it complete because I had a class so I pulled it off the charger. Don't know why but I decided to restart the phone. Maybe I encountered a bug as I have been since I've updated.

As soon as I restarted the phone the battery showed 100%.

What?
    Why?

Ios 10 has been a mess for me. I use SwiftKey. Using it on ios 10 is a hassle.

Suddenly my phone app stops working.
    The recent call notification bubble just won't go away.

A friend tells me that if I had clean installed and set up the phone as new when I updated I wouldn't have been facing these issues.

Is clean install = factory resetting the phone and then setting up as a new phone?

Or can I get away with something easier?
    sometimes when you update your phone and there is a major OS change, then some functions tend to do not properly. As most features are overridden on the previous functions. I would advise you to take a complete backup of your device on itunes and then do a hard reset of your iphone or simply go to settings and chose the option under reset .(Erase all things.) . When the iphone restarts just restore your device through itunes and you are good to go.

no data would be lost if you have made a full backup.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast