Updated to iOS 10!

gelz092

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I havent got any issues with location during ios 9 days. I actually checked all of that and it is closed. I went back to 9

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I love the new iOS update. But on think I don't like is that they kinda dark a little bit the background image of the main page more than the others iOS versions.
If you put a white background it will turn grey instantly. But it doesn't happen with the built in wallpapers they offer. Sad.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I havent got any issues with location during ios 9 days. I actually checked all of that and it is closed. I went back to 9

That's odd, I've never had this issue since I started using iOS 10 months ago. My Location History is on "While using the app" for the ones who support that. Otherwise, if it "Always" or "Never", they're set to "Never".

gelz092

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I've always set mine to never, some apps like maps are set to while using. All apps which use location are closed and it randomly just appears. I have to shut down location just to do that.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's odd, I've never had this issue since I started using iOS 10 months ago. My Location History is on "While using the app" for the ones who support that. Otherwise, if it "Always" or "Never", they're set to "Never".

I do leave a couple weather apps on Always. Nothing else though.

Months ago? Lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really having any major issues. No small ones worth mentioning. It's mostly been great. Nice new messages features.