Updated to iOS 10!

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just wish you could put music playback controls back on the first screen of the Control Center. Outside of that, I'm loving it so far

GusHerb

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have no complaints on my iPad. On my iP6 it seemed like the home button presses were laggier, it sped up after it settled in a little but it's still noticeable. I think it might be cause the animations are faster now?

The other thing is I can't figure out how to do the press to record video in messages anymore, is that function gone now? I used it all the time. Other then that it's just stuff I have to get used to, the overall look of the messages app seems too similar to FB messenger which I don't care for.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Damnit. I'm at the cabin in the Sierra, there's no wifi so I won't be able to update until I get home Thursday or Friday.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Sucks to be you lol, JK it will be here when you get home and hopefully the bugs will be gone

Yeah I'm not too anxious: today's hike will take me all over the Red Hills, seeing eagles, hawks, bobcats, deer, elk, the weather is stunning and I feel like a million bucks.
IOS 10 will just have to sit quietly while I have fun, lol.

rohan b

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm not too anxious: today's hike will take me all over the Red Hills, seeing eagles, hawks, bobcats, deer, elk, the weather is stunning and I feel like a million bucks.
IOS 10 will just have to sit quietly while I have fun, lol.

Whoa! Sounds like a beautiful place!! Enjoy the peace and quiet. Lucky you :) Post some photos if you can.