Upgrading via iTunes: Re-Downloading?
Good evening, all.
I have many devices to update to iOS 10 and in the past I've always updated via iTunes to save form having to download an update to each device. This time, however, I've updated three devices and every time it's re-downloaded the 2GB+ file.
Is there any trick to bypass having to wait for the download again or does iTunes no longer cache the download?
- 09-13-2016, 08:58 PM #2
- By iwicked in forum iPhone 6Replies: 20Last Post: 09-30-2016, 06:59 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2016, 08:15 AM
- By Peter Rokkos in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2016, 11:03 PM
- By glj104 in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 04:18 PM
- By blasiam_615 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2016, 12:46 PM